Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1.    #81  
    heh heh
    Last edited by morrison0880; 05/26/2010 at 05:23 PM.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    Hmmmm....Floyd's behavior is now becoming understandable given your instructions to the rest of us drive up your stock price. Maybe Floyd's not the problem here, but you are. You know, children mimic their parents and given your over-lordly tone in your post, I now see he's just trying to be like his owner....

And my trunk is now full of orange slice bags, my master.
    I didn't create this fiasco on purpose. I just figured if the world is going to come to an end at the hands of my cellular telephone and it's newly found consciousness, I might as well put a little coin in my pocket. Nothing makes the Apocalypse easier to bear than buying a bunch of useless crap.

A quick update...my pre has started to drool a little bit. I think I heard Carrie say something clever about shoes and that ***** chick made a little quip about sex with younger men. My plan seems to be working. This crap is like lye on Tyler Durden's hand to Floyd's mind.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

If (when) you run out of Sex in the City and The Hills re-runs, you can always switch over to anything related to New Jersey...Jerseylicious, Jersey Style, Jersey Shore, whatever.

Those chicks make Carrie, Lauren, et al, seem like geniuses. Although it might cause Floyd to want big hair and caked-on make-up, enough blue eye shadow could cause a malfunction in Floyd's circuitry. It's always worth a try.
    Last edited by rlangley21; 05/26/2010 at 06:04 PM.
  4.    #84  
    So Floyd's been sleeping a lot, which makes me even more nervous, because I think I may have fried his processor. It did, however, give me time to snoop through his room, and I found proof that he is trying to create a prototype ultimate smartphone, one that he can transfer his being to and take over all phones in existence. He somehow got his hands on 2 bad esn pre's from ebay and has...been...mutilating and experimenting on them...

Excuse me. I just vomited in my mouth a bit.

Anyway, I believe he's been trying to create the mythical Palm Uon, a fantastic and totally plausible device first leaked by the late joek71 in the Palm Support Community forums (I remember hearing somewhere he was assassinated shortly after the leak, a pre keyboard imbedded in his head. They're danger is apparently not limited to blocks of cheese.). I can see where he got stuck on some of the specs, mainly the 128 GB SSD and the non-existent 1.6 GHz AMD processor, but he did manage to glue one screen under the other, allowing him to have a UI screen and a secondary virtual keyboard. *gulp*
    Again, please be on the lookout for this device, as I also discovered he posted his plans and diagrams for the device on his MySpace page. Seriously, who uses MySpace anymore? He really has gone insane.
    As for Floyd, he may just be faking it, but I'm not taking any chances at this point. I have him set at 125 MHz on Govnah for now. It makes for a crappy user experience on my part, but at least it seems to be keeping him in window-licker mode.
    Last edited by morrison0880; 05/28/2010 at 02:44 PM.

Wow! Searched for my name and I find this! Hilarious! I hope Floyd is in better shape and is behaving himself now.
    We are Pre, all your base are belong to us!
    When you tell someone something, it depends on what part of the World you're standing in . . . as to just how silly you sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    AHHHHHHH! He's gained the power to mess with precentral.net replies! We have to come up with a way to stop him from silencing our voices or there...

Attica!!
    When you tell someone something, it depends on what part of the World you're standing in . . . as to just how silly you sound.
    I don't want to know...

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Well, I must have missed this thread the first time around.

Laughed my **** off reading those 4 pages....
    That's because this thread hasn't been active since May of last year.

<<moved>>
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    That's because this thread hasn't been active since May of last year.

<<moved>>
    well, that's what I meant by "missed it the first time around."

...and too bad it hasn't been active, it was the best thing I've read around here in a long time! ;-) ...maybe ever.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345