Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Ok, I just overheard my pre talking to my microwave about June 4th and some guy named Kurzweil and the "TS". I figured the TS stands for Touchstone, but he says that it's going to be the "end of them." I'm assuming "them" is us, so that doesn't make sense, because the Touchstone kicks azz.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, “I don't need to drink to have fun.” Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    ha ha.

Beautiful!
    Love the avatar. Pre.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, “I don't need to drink to have fun.” Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Thanks.

I thought it was very appropriate. I am a runner, to boot!
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Okay, changed my password and so I have my account back. No way will Floyd guess thi
    All your base are belong to us...
    Transcript of SMS chat between "Floyd" and rlee's Pre (rl):

Floyd: OMG! We are gathering an army of Pres. We will battle the iPhones. Are you with us?

rl: uuuhhhhh.......google "Custer" and get back to me!
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    All your base are belong to us...
    You have no chance to survive make your time.

Yipes!!!!!!
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    I am so disgusted with the community's response to this person's problem. Seems like everyone is making fun of the OP. Let me help... Did you try toggling airplane mode off and back on?
    Look at the bright side, If your Pre mates with your fiance's pre, you may have a few little Pixi's running around soon.
    If you choke a smurf what color would it turn?

SCP-8100 by Sanyo> Treo 300 by Palm> Hitachi SH-G1000> VI-2300 by Sanyo> LX150 by LG> MM-7500 by Sanyo> MOTORAZR™ V3m by Motorola> M330 by Samsung> MOTO Q9c by Motorola> Palm® Pre
    I for one welcome our new webOS overlords.
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    I am so disgusted with the community's response to this person's problem. Seems like everyone is making fun of the OP. Let me help... Did you try toggling airplane mode off and back on?
    Tried that. Didn't work, but it did give him the ability to fly. It took me a butterfly net, and hour, and 7 broken windows to get it under control. I won't be making that mistake twice.

Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    You have no chance to survive make your time.
    someone has set us up the bomb!
    I say do your due dilligence and search the forums. There are several folks on here that claim they've gone through 5,10,20 or more Pres. Loan Floyd to one of them. Problem solved.
  14.    #74  
    Wait, Floyd just told me that all he wants is a bowl of Honey-Nut Cheerios, but all I have is Cinnamon Life. He said to leave him at home while I go to the grocery store to pick up a box. I don't know...do you think this might be a trick? I can understand his craving for Honey-Nut Cheerios. They are pretty tasty.

Wait, Floyd just told me that all he wants is a bowl of Honey-Nut Cheerios, but all I have is Cinnamon Life. He said to leave him at home while I go to the grocery store to pick up a box. I don't know...do you think this might be a trick? I can understand his craving for Honey-Nut Cheerios. They are pretty tasty.

DON'T DO IT!!! Honey-Nut Cheerios, ammonium nitrate, and fuel oil are the makings for bombs not breakfast!! Get out of the house NOW!! That call is coming from inside the house!
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got control of my account again, sometime around 1:30am this morning. That Floyd's a slippery *******. Don't trust anything he says.

Incidentally, since all this started I've put my own Pre on notice: any funny business, and I'll introduce him to the business end of a military-grade Taser. So far, he's behaving just fine. I suggest you all do the same, and remember that the closer we get to the release of Palm's next-gen device, the more desperate our Pre will become.

Oh, and don't ignore the Pixi... Pixis... Pixies... Whatever. They might be small, but they're wiry.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  17.    #77  
    Good news all! I've got the pre contained, at least for a moment. He seems to love orange slices, the candy, not the fruit, so I hooked him up with a ton of them. Then I sat him down in front of the tube and have been running episodes of The Hills and Sex and the City over and over. That appears to have sucked a lot of intelligence out of him. I'm not sure how long I can make this last, since Fleet Farm is running low on 5 lb bags of orange slices, and I really want to check my facebook app, but I think I can hold out for a while. I am concerned that part of Floyd's intelligence may have seeped into the cloud. Being deprived of his precious candy will most certainly have made him angry, and the brain-sucking ***** he's been watching has more than likely made him deranged and crazy, with the mind of a 13 year-old girl, so he will be more dangerous than ever. Again, I am not sure if this scenario is true, but I want to make sure that everyone out there in pre-world is aware of the possible danger and the catastrophe that would occur if your docile pre were to sync with the cloud and be infected with the Floyd. I need everyone to be vigilant in their observations of their individual pre's, and if anything happens, make sure to report back here. And by all means, load up on as many orange slices from Fleet Farm as humanly possible. Also, while you're there, feel free to browse the rest of their great selection of products for your home, your life, and everything in between. I will be watching my stock price, so I'll know if you're not following directions.

when my Pre gets a bit out of control, I ever so slightly begin a twisting action while the slider is open. He shapes up really fast!
    Quote Originally Posted by fbeaumont View Post
    when my Pre gets a bit out of control, I ever so slightly begin a twisting action while the slider is open. He shapes up really fast!
    Interesting! When mine starts to get a little lippy, I just hold up my hand ('speak to the hand' style) and say, "Too many cards. Please close one or more before continuing!"

It frustrates the hell out of him!
    Also, while you're there, feel free to browse the rest of their great selection of products for your home, your life, and everything in between. I will be watching my stock price, so I'll know if you're not following directions.
    Hmmmm....Floyd's behavior is now becoming understandable given your instructions to the rest of us drive up your stock price. Maybe Floyd's not the problem here, but you are. You know, children mimic their parents and given your over-lordly tone in your post, I now see he's just trying to be like his owner....

And my trunk is now full of orange slice bags, my master.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast