Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I think this thread is really, really lame. I mean, come on, what are all of you folks, 12 years old or something? Seriously, there's no such thing as a conscious Pre--I mean they're nice devices and all, but we know there's only so much that can be done with 500MHz (and no, a Pre can't overclock itself).

So, just drop this thread, would you? Yeesh.

Sincerely,

Floyd
    That is the funniest thing ever. Well played, sir.
    I refuse to read this thread on my Pre. Floyd may infiltrate the silicon.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Just be glad it wasn't an Android phone, or the world would really be in trouble. It would destroy all the other phones, then take over operating systems, online searches, satellites, maps and eventually all activity on the planet earth.
    I wouldn't mention evo 4g in front of floydtjfjeihfuirbdig
    rgjeijg
    fheifhjf
    gjeifirg
    cuttjfke it firod out f feifd floyyyddd
    I think this thread is really, really lame. I mean, come on, what are all of you folks, 12 years old or something? Seriously, there's no such thing as a conscious Pre--I mean they're nice devices and all, but we know there's only so much that can be done with 500MHz (and no, a Pre can't overclock itself).

So, just drop this thread, would you? Yeesh.

Sincerely,

Floyd
    Are you sure you are not Floyd trying to shut down our inquiry?

LOL. I didn't see the hidden text until I quoted your post. Very clever, Floyd.
    Last edited by meriwether; 05/25/2010 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Saw the hidden text in the quote
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbohsp View Post
    I wouldn't mention evo 4g in front of floydtjfjeihfuirbdig
    rgjeijg
    fheifhjf
    gjeifirg
    cuttjfke it firod out f feifd floyyyddd
    AHHHHHHH! He's gained the power to mess with precentral.net replies! We have to come up with a way to stop him from silencing our voices or there...wait, I have a phone call.

As I was saying. We all need to listen to what our phones text us to do at exactly 2145 on June 3rd. Also, we must all get our pre's the hottest new cases so they can look really cool...
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    after running the scheduled reboot this morning i went to wake my pre up but it wouldnt come back on, after about 4 or five attempts of pressing the power button the screen finally came back on but on the screen it said "floyd's (female dog)" and was unresponsive. do u think doctoring it would fix this?
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    after running the scheduled reboot this morning i went to wake my pre up but it wouldnt come back on, after about 4 or five attempts of pressing the power button the screen finally came back on but on the screen it said "floyd's (female dog)" and was unresponsive. do u think doctoring it would fix this?
    No, that's typical pre behavior. Now go take your pre to the nearest AT&T store, find the closest iphone. flip it over, and slide open my keyboard, and...well your pre will do the rest. Just be sure to bring a towel along for me...err, it.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    And actual real advice -- NEVER GET IT WET!
    i love that movie gremlins but can the pre be that evil???
    Hel... My Precen... ...count has been taken ov... Can't...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    best thread ever!!!!
    you will all be assimilated... resistance is futile...

johnny 5 is alive
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman1113 View Post
    you will all be assimilated... resistance is futile...

johnny 5 is alive
    ko derf

Ok, Floyd just sent me a message via my Pre aka Gladys, says he's on his way to the Gulf, said all the BS about capping oil spill is crap, he's gonna' handle it. But then got another message saying he can't find his way to the oil spill, Google Maps is down?? What?? Never...
    Okay, changed my password and so I have my account back. No way will Floyd guess thi
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  16.    #56  
    Okay, changed my password and so I have my account back. No way will Floyd guess thi
    wynand? wynand, can you hear me? Wyyyyyyynaaaaaaaaaaandddddd!!!!

Open the pod bay door, Floyd!
  18.    #58  
    I'm sorry rlee, I'm afraid I can't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    I'm sorry rlee, I'm afraid I can't do that.
    ha ha.

Beautiful!
    My Pre tried to dock with an Iphone last week. When that didn't work, it took control using its' Wifi hotspot. Now I can multi-task 500 fart apps for my entertainment.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast