Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    runukraine, Floyd just told me that when he is king you will be first against the wall. I don't know what that means, but it sounds pretty bad.
    I think he is referring to the Wall of Heroes in Nigeria where they plan to enshrine the legends that helped them move money out of the country and funneled to the homebrew community. I believe Floyd is saying that runukraine will be the first to have his number retired as he in inducted into the Wall of Heroes club...

...sounds pretty good to me.
    hmmm... All of a sudden i'm a believer... Weird
    If this is "Floyd"...I would NOT put it in your pocket, fyi

In reading between the very entertaining lines....why would CS deny a warranty claim? If the phone does not have water and/or physical damage, it seems to be a pretty clear case of a warranty issue. Did you have an tech at on of the sprint store's near you check the phone out??
    I'm calling jack bauer, he can solve this.
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    I'm calling jack bauer, he can solve this.
    MacGyver FTW!!!!!
    ur pre has been whispering sweet nothings into my girlfriend's ear and then opened up pocket party n went to town.. I'm afraid since it can tap into the power grid I can't compete
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon View Post
    In reading between the very entertaining lines....why would CS deny a warranty claim? If the phone does not have water and/or physical damage, it seems to be a pretty clear case of a warranty issue. Did you have an tech at on of the sprint store's near you check the phone out??
    Dunno. But their hold music was Daisy Bell. Something really weird is going on with this phone.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    hey, your Pre just sent me an e-mail saying that you are actually the husband of a nigerian oil minister that recently died. Apparently you need help collecting her estate so you can bring your children to the US for specialized medical treatment. I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties.

I'd be happy to assist you, just let me know what we need to do...
    Do you think Mrs Vida Anayor is behind this? Looks like an anagram to me. This might be the key to solving this mystery!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    You might think it's pretty cool, but for some reason my electric bill is through the roof. I think it's tapping into the power grid, because there have been roaming brownouts throughout the neighborhood.
    you probably have the touchstone back cover on him, huh? he's probably getting his charge that way (using some high power lines that go through your house).
    best thing would be to stick him in a shielded box or safe when you're not using him.
    Hmmm, I dunno if it'll work but have you tried tethering him down?
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerkang View Post
    you probably have the touchstone back cover on him, huh? he's probably getting his charge that way (using some high power lines that go through your house).
    best thing would be to stick him in a shielded box or safe when you're not using him.
    See, that was my first thought. So I made sure to throw it in the trash when I pulled the battery. But then Floyd starting crying saying he felt naked and I caved and put it back on him. I'm a sucker like that. Plus, I don't want him to feel awkward or he might do something stupid, like ordering a bunch of crap off ebay and using my credit card. I just can't take that risk.

I think this thread is really, really lame. I mean, come on, what are all of you folks, 12 years old or something? Seriously, there's no such thing as a conscious Pre--I mean they're nice devices and all, but we know there's only so much that can be done with 500MHz (and no, a Pre can't overclock itself).

So, just drop this thread, would you? Yeesh.

Sincerely,

Floyd
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I thought I was weird, I named mine phred....
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I think this thread is really, really lame. I mean, come on, what are all of you folks, 12 years old or something? Seriously, there's no such thing as a conscious Pre--I mean they're nice devices and all, but we know there's only so much that can be done with 500MHz (and no, a Pre can't overclock itself).

Sincerely,

Floyd

ETA: LOL.....Boy, did I get taken. LOVE the hidden message. Good job, you (I mean, Floyd)
    This is John Conner, you must destroy that phone immediately before it accesses area 51's servers.
  17.    #37  

Sincerely,

Floyd
    That's the thing Wanda. I overclocked it myself, and that combined with the Preware testing feeds that rwhitby supplied was the spark it needed. Really, I think you need to take this a bit more seriously. Everyone said that monkeys couldn't fly spaceships either, and now look how stupid they look.

Sincerely,

Floyd
  19.    #39  

Sincerely,

Floyd
    Grrrrrr! Damn you Floyd!!! Don't try to change the subject!!!

Just get Floyd a Pixie and a double sized sleeping bag.

Dude is just pent up.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast