View Poll Results: Democrat or Republican?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Democrat

8 32.00%
  • Republican

11 44.00%
  • Democrat (not a citizen of America)

2 8.00%
  • Republican (not a citizen of America)

0 0%
  • ToolkiT

4 16.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I didn't say there was no other type of straw man. I merely pointed out the one I was referring to.
    I know that - I was just trying to add a little levity - apparently very little levity.
    Jonathan
  2.    #22  
    Oh well in that case I was merely straying off topic..sorry
    Originally posted by jhappel
    I know that - I was just trying to add a little levity - apparently very little levity.
    How do you think I feel. At least your straw man levity was recognizable. Mine fell to the ground flat apparently.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by tantousha
    Oh well in that case I was merely straying off topic..sorry
    Maybe you should do a straw poll on people's reactions to Candace Bergen admitting that Dan Quayle was right 10 years ago?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  5.    #25  
    hahaha...or how about a straw poll on people's reactions of the Canadian health minister (who is currently trying to decriminalize pot) admitting that he himself has "experimented" with the drug...
    Originally posted by tantousha
    hahaha...or how about a straw poll on people's reactions of the Canadian health minister (who is currently trying to decriminalize pot) admitting that he himself has "experimented" with the drug...
    *shrug* I don't see that one as controversial.
    no, it isn't really.
    <a href="http://coffeedudeff7.barnt.us/surv.htm">My Improved Survey</a>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12