Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So me and this girl have been talking for a while and we both want to be together. But she wants me to ask her in a special way not just over text. Whats some simple ways to ask a girl out to be your girlfriend?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I thought I had heard of everything, but .....
    Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    ....but she wants me to ask her in a special way not just over text.
    Your killing me!
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Text ?

Do you not have the balls to do it in person ?
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Your killing me!
    No I understand that and I wouldnt of done that anyways. I just dont want it to be the simple "I want you to be mine/my GF" type thing. I am bad with creativity too.
    eye contact. Followed by a sincere "hi, I would really like to spend some time with you. would join me for a movie/dinner/picnic/etc" (fill in the blank with one you know she will like).

Ask a friend of hers for her favorite activity first. Knowing you did homework will score points.

eye contact through the entire conversation. phone off and in your pocket...

also, make a special note of her eye color. I don't care how cute she is, she wants to make eye contact, not watch you scanning below the chin... so you better already know what her eye color is... watch her eyes when you speak, look between her eyes and her mouth when she speaks....

Go get 'em. The fact that you asked the question here shows you are a gentleman. I like that - well, unless you are asking about MY daughter - then I'd have to dig a little deeper...
    Dude...you really asked over text?

Try asking in....wait for it...wait...IN PERSON!!
    You live in vegas right ?

Take her to the top of the stratosphere and ask her there at the top, thats special !
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
  9.    #9  
    We have pretty much been dating for a while this is just to make it official.
    Quote Originally Posted by sYnOnYx View Post

Take her to the top of the stratosphere and ask her there at the top, thats special !
    wouldn't they already be on a date by going up there???
    No I understand that and I wouldnt of done that anyways. I just dont want it to be the simple "I want you to be mine/my GF" type thing. I am bad with creativity too.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

LoL
    This thread gave me more laughs in the last five minutes than i've had all day.
    (Except for this morning at the leader election thread.)
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by sYnOnYx View Post

Thats a good idea.
    Thats a good idea.
    wouldn't taking her to the top of the stratosphere constitute a date before you asked?
  15.    #15  
    You guys are misunderstanding. We are pretty much already together just not officially. We both agreed we arent seeing other people because we only want each other but I just need a creative way to ask her to be my GF.
    lol, sorry, but one geek asking other geeks (yep, i include myself here) how to deal with a girl is... well... uhm, i think you get the idea.

SCNR
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterH View Post
    lol, sorry, but one geek asking other geeks (yep, i include myself here) how to deal with a girl is... well... uhm, i think you get the idea.

SCNR
    This is a good point. Though as long as you do not wear a holster to hold your phone on your belt, all is not lost.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

Ok, now that I've gotten control of myself and gotten up off the floor, I'd like to make a suggestion.
    Either in person or over the phone (not text) tell her something like " I'm going to the movies (or whatever venue) tonight. Why don't you join me?" Simple! Done!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    in this day and age... a youtube video. wait, bad idea...
    We have pretty much been dating for a while this is just to make it official.
    This is called being WHIPPED.... She wants you to go "steady" that is cute.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast