1.    #1  
    does anybody know of a site that would have Avantgo friendly pages with Tour de France coverage/information that i could set up as a personal page??

I'm surprised nobody has jumped on this and created a channel devoted to daily coverage and articles about the Tour (complete with advertisements to make a little money, of course )

It would be nice to read daily articles while i'm at work..... (Avantgo has nothing of the sorts)
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    Any French members? No? Good.

Go Lance!

Also, where do you go online? I find Letour's English to be a little sluggish, but it's got quick updates in my experience from last year. I find it hard to navigate though.

Did you make the tourdefrace.com mistake?
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Hehehehe...I tried that site, tourdefrance.com....whoa...definitly nothing to do with the Tour de France...
    Alex.
    Originally posted by tantousha
    Hehehehe...I tried that site, tourdefrance.com....whoa...definitly nothing to do with the Tour de France...
    Alex.
    non, non, it does ... the advertising is a little, eh, how you say, inappropriaté? though.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
  6.    #6  
    I've always been partial to www.velonews.com (i've been reading the paper since the late 80's!) and their site isn't as slow as the letour site.

thanks for the link, Felipe. i also found a way to ONLY sync the cycling news!!

i used this link

http://mobile.eurosport.com/home/pag..._TermID4.shtml

and set link depth to 1 and max size to 300kb.

as for the tourdefrance.com site...... it's informative...tons of flash..but the ads are probably the thing you're laughing about!!...discover the women of the tour, eh? I'd say Ingrid gets the yellow jersey.
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    I had visited (unintentionally) that site last year, and it wasn't at ALL Tour stuff.

At Eurosport, though, I could get audio, good audio. Is that available at any other sites?
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle