1.    #1  
    try this...if you have an HDTV, swap the red and blue input cables and put on polarized sunglasses..

supposedly this gives the 3D tv effect. Just heard this on the radio but I'm out on the road and can't verify it.

if anyone tries this let us know!
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenme View Post
    try this...if you have an HDTV, swap the red and blue input cables and put on polarized sunglasses..

supposedly this gives the 3D tv effect. Just heard this on the radio but I'm out on the road and can't verify it.

if anyone tries this let us know!
    If one has HDMI as I assume most will, then there can't be any switchin... if you plug in your RGB cables you aren't in HD. My guess is that this was a radio joke. Getting TV advice from radio guys is like getting cell phone advice from your land line carrier.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    lmao...just no
  4.    #4  
    some of us still live in the stone ages...lol
  5.    #5  
    some college kid figured this out...heard it on internet radio outta arizona..
    I don't see how this would work... it would mess up the sync of the component signal- and many screens if the sync isnt there, it just will not display the color, or maybe any picture at all....
    some college kid figured this out...heard it on internet radio outta arizona..
    "heard it from":

1) College Kid
    2) Internet
    3) Radio

THAT is the trifecta of unreliable sources, no?
  8.    #8  
    I thot the same thing but they were sayin it works.

the radio station is KUPD 97.9 in phoenix. I'm listenin to it on radiotime if anyone wants to listen..
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Like I have to say this...

This won't work.

This will give you an effect, I'm sure. But it ain't 3D.

If you'd like to get an interesting effect, take your palms and press against your eyes. Hard.

When you remove your hands, watch some television. It'll look c-o-o-l!
    All that does is switch the red and blues on your TV. I have an older rear projector HDTV with a few component inputs that are not color labeled and have plugged in the wrong colors a few times. The college kid you speak of is talking out of his a s s.
    Fake Or Not, You Guys Know You're Gunna Try It Anyway LoL
  12.    #12  
    i will when I get home...

I'm just tarded like that..lol
    I thot the same thing but they were sayin it works.

the radio station is KUPD 97.9 in phoenix. I'm listenin to it on radiotime if anyone wants to listen..
    KUPD pulls this joke regularly... it is just that, a joke.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  14.    #14  
    nice...

what's their number...im gonna go off on em...lol
  15.    #15  
    but they play good music..
    I prefer KDKB
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    obviously, college hasn't worked out for the kid.

maybe he forgot to mention in addition to switching the red/blue component cables and wearing polarized glasses, you must be high and drunk.