Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Silly man. They liked to be eaten.
    besides, anyone can find that out from the link I posted.

where's my hammer ... got some smiting to do ...
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Okay, reading the link on the Shmoo from Yorick then then re-reading the last few messages on this thread....

Bobby-Mike called me the Anti-Shmoo!!
    How hurtful...
    "Ironically, the lovable and selfless Shmoos ultimately brought misery to humankind because people with a limitless supply of self-sacrificing Shmoos stopped working and society broke down. Seen at first as a boon to humankind, they were ultimately hunted down and exterminated to preserve the status quo.

"Bobby-Mike called me the Anti-Shmoo!!
    How hurtful..."

Your goal is to break down society?!?!
    I thought you were a good citizen....

"Silly man. They liked to be eaten.
    besides, anyone can find that out from the link I posted.

Sorry, I was working from memory, I didn't even look at your link until right now. I just remembered the part about tastin' like chicken and almost destroying society as we know it.

I was originally thinking more along the idea of:

Main Entry: schmo
    Function: noun
    Etymology: origin unknown
    Date: 1947
    Variant(s): or schmoe /'shmO/
    Inflected Form(s): plural schmoes
    slang : JERK 4

I must learn to spell better.
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    Originally posted by BobbyMike
    [B][I]Your goal is to break down society?!?!
    I thought you were a good citizen....
    "Lovable, selfless...self-sacrificing"

Do you think we can get at least 65 pages out of **this** thread of Josh's?
    58 to go.

""Lovable, selfless...self-sacrificing""

Can we get a personal testimony from a trusted source to back up these claims?
    Do you have any feedback on eBay?
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    ""Lovable, selfless...self-sacrificing""

Can we get a personal testimony from a trusted source to back up these claims?
    Do you have any feedback on eBay?
    one would need to analyze K's past posts for their value, selflessness, and sacrifice. all 800+ of them, individually.
    In fact, perhaps we should start adding those posts, out-of-context, into this thread to facilitate the analysis?
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    um...maybe I could just give a testimonial for myself?
    I shall testify to the fact that I believe KC is of good character, or at least of possessing a remarkable sense of humor.

Besides, anyone who likes Bugs Bunny cartoons can't be all bad...
    "When I am Empress...Heads will roll!"
    Queen of Parts
    Originally posted by fixitgal
    I shall testify to the fact that I believe KC is of good character, or at least of possessing a remarkable sense of humor.

Besides, anyone who likes Bugs Bunny cartoons can't be all bad...
    Woo woo!!
    (um, you were under oath, weren't you?)
    Ok Ok I give....

I'm still not sure you don't want break down society. Could we get your husband to respond to this?
    Not right now--he's pouting b/c we are going to supper at my sister/bro in law's with my parents instead of doing our usual Friday night happy hour with friends thing.

He would probably say I am trying to break down society. Or at least the society with which we keep company.

(Did I mention that we had his parents over for supper **just last night** with nary a word of complaint from me?)

Your friend,
    K. Martyr Cannon
    Wow... I apologize for my skepticism!

I always wondered what the middle initial stood for.
    I always wondered what the middle initial stood for.
    It's a family name
    You have family from England? (ref. to Monty Python)
    um...it's to oppression inherent in the system??

NEW TOPIC:
    Bobby-Mike, where do you suggest I get a driver's floor mat for the 1999 Toyota I just bought? All other mats in car and in great shape, but driver's one missing...would the toyota dealer have these in stock from 1999?
    Corona and Becks: When they're good, they'rrrrre GREAT!

Biggest beer suprise ever: Newcastle in a bottle: eh. On tap: Ahhhhhhh.

Although the thread has moved beyond this topic...

...when school starts, I may just start posting again. my daily average is no longer the monster it was.
    Originally posted by septimus
    Biggest beer suprise ever: Newcastle in a bottle: eh. On tap: Ahhhhhhh.
    That clear bottle is bad news.
    Although the thread has moved beyond this topic...

...when school starts, I may just start posting again. my daily average is no longer the monster it was.
    And I think I've passed you up in post count. Egads!
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456