1.    #1  
    Other than your Pre/Pixi (or whatever phone you currently use),what other small portable devices do you carry around with you?

Me? I use my Pre of course and I always carry around my iPod Touch(1st Gen). Reason: I have all the games already on my iPod and I can't justify buying them all again on my Pre, even though it would be a better experience because my iPod Touch is very old and games don't play very smooth.

What do you use?
    If you don't use webOS, please specify.
    In addition to my Pre, I carry a Sansa Fuze. It has 4 GB internal memory and an 8 GB micro-SD card. Even with 12 GB, it holds only about one-third of my music.
    Blackberry Curve (required by employer) and an MP3 player for Rhapsody-to-go music...

Oh, and my netbook. and a Garmin Nuvi (I don't think God intended that little phone screens be used for driving directions...)
    Zune
    I have the Palm Pre and an iPod Touch 2G. I also make mods for it, you can find a bunch of them on Cydia. Just search for "Tron" (by Jahooba) and you'll find them

I've been thinking about making some mods for the Pre, but I'm extremely poor, so my focus on life has been about mere survival, and not about doing cool 3D graphics stuff that makes me no money.

edit- I also have a perfectly good Zune and an old 3rd gen iPod, but I haven't carried them with me since I got the iPT2G.
    A Creative Zen Vision for movies.
    palm pre and my touch pro 2
    iPod touch first gen, LG Shine, and currently, blackberry bold 9700.
    ipod nano that lives in my car, and a palm t|x. i know, i know...dump the tx already.
    I used to have an Ipod touch 1G, but no longer. Only my Pre
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    My Pre is the only electronics that I carry with me, other than my atomic watch. I do have a Sony VAIO UX Micro Pocket PC in my glove compartment though, in case of a catastrophe at work. Hasn't been powered on in months.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    I have the Palm Pre and an iPod Touch 2G.
    I also have a perfectly good Zune and an old 3rd gen iPod, but I haven't carried them with me since I got the iPT2G.

I'm extremely poor, so my focus on life has been about mere survival
    ??? What exactly is your definition of poor?

I usually only carry my Pre. Sometimes also a Canon camera and a Garmin Nuvi when needed.
    Last edited by Hz-R; 05/13/2010 at 04:54 PM.