Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Why not do as I and just watch the post. When it gets heated ask/show the members how to calm down. You have been here a while now and know that the members can get carried away some times.....
    Nah, nothing bugs me more (except for the nagging, CONSTANT NAGGING that my wife.. oh uh, wrong forum, sorry. ) than the people that think somebody appointed them to be the dreaded "thread police". (Not talking about you, i never had a problem with you.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre
    What is it that you wish to have or do as a moderator? Where is your resume?
    I'm not really looking for "power".
    I just think it would be very interesting to do.
    (My dog ate my resum้.)
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 05/13/2010 at 06:10 AM.
    Did someone say thread Police?!

:-)
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    As soon as one asks to be a moderator or brings up that idea in a self made thread, fail.

You sir have no more lives left.

PS: The bullets in the title sucks too, way to try and proclaim what you have to say is way more important than others.
    Crunch, crunch, mmmmmm!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    This has been posted in the wrong section! (jk, it's not, but i'd be hilarious if it was)
    what do you bring to the table, any idea's to make the forums better and attract more posts/members?

you don't just ask to become a mod. You get invited to be one after showing you have idea's. My 2c
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by SportingLions View Post
    As soon as one asks to be a moderator or brings up that idea in a self made thread, fail.
    When no other word can ever be thought of besides "fail" (or "troll" or "woot" or "sweet" etc)--- FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by sportinguppitybs
    PS: The bullets in the title sucks too, way to try and proclaim what you have to say is way more important than others.
    I never tried to proclaim that what i had to say was more important than others, i don't know how you guys get that from a coulple of dots.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    what do you bring to the table, any idea's to make the forums better and attract more posts/members?
    Thanks, but i'd rather let the other members answer that.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    This has been posted in the wrong section! (jk, it's not, but i'd be hilarious if it was)
    lol
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Crunch, crunch, mmmmmm! [img]
    lol
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12