Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    So I was just at Radio Shack, snagging the wonderfully cheap touchstone and car charger (last one of each in stock!) when I over heard a woman complaining about her Palm Pixi. The short version I got was she bought one, it was broken, returned it, got a new one, also broken. Mailed it in, and a third arrived broken and now they want to charge her for the "damage". Basically, besides palms some what poor build quality, her major complaint was sprints terrible customer service. I tried to assure her it's not alway so bad but she said her sprint experiences are always terrible. Was int he midst of picking out a shiny new T-Mob Blackberry. Just a shame.

I do think that perhaps it's just some sort of BS sob story cause she wants out of her contract or something or is just too dim to use a pixi. I dunno, felt like sharing. Thoughts?
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Dunno, my Centro has been tortured daily and nightly now for over two years and hasn't even burped.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Radio Shack are also selling Touchstones for $30 until the 15th!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    Radio Shack are also selling Touchstones for $30 until the 15th!!!
    Actually they are $30 off, $19.99 till the 15th.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Actually they are $30 off, $19.99 till the 15th.
    With or without the special magnetic backing that is needed to charge a pre?
    If the special adaptor is extra how much does that cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by philpalm View Post
    With or without the special magnetic backing that is needed to charge a pre?
    If the special adaptor is extra how much does that cost?
    The $19.99 is only for the Touchstone, I believe they're selling the back for $9.99. If you need another charging cord and base, you can get them on Amazon for about $9.00 shipped.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I dont remember any quality issue with the Pixi. Its almost impossible to get 3 in a row bad in such a short time.
    Everyone, the touchstone pls the back cover is 19.99 where I live in ny. And everything is 75% off at all radio shacks.
    my daughter is very clumsie. Any cell phone she has ever had she has destroyed. I gave her a pixie for xmas and she loves it,,and it is amazing still in great shape and still in perfect working order. When I gave it to her I told her to treat it right and it qill treat you right. I am still getting thankyous for this great xmas present.