Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    I'm a site Moderator.
    Oh, well that means you got on someone's bad side and your punishment is moderating all of us crazy people... That's gotta be a thankless job. But, at least you got a great title out of the deal. I thinks that's really funny!

...and thanks for your volunteer efforts!
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Oh, well that means you got on someone's bad side and your punishment is moderating all of us crazy people... That's gotta be a thankless job. But, at least you got a great title out of the deal. I thinks that's really funny!

...and thanks for your volunteer efforts!
    what? you mean pogey is volunteering? that's wierd... the rest of us mods are paid 75k a year....
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    what? you mean pogey is volunteering? that's wierd... the rest of us mods are paid 75k a year....
    Well, at least I get a cool title.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    It's my Super Hero name...

Either that or it's another "inator" from Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated.
    Phineas and Ferb rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikem07 View Post
    nah! i dont think this is real. i think it's balony (idk if i spelled it right) lol. i think they just had the phone on cam mode & then they preset the lago machine to what moves it'll make. and the guy disorganized the cube in the opposite moves the machine would opperate
    I believe the spelling you're looking for is balogna lol. Sorry I had to only because the real spelling looks funny.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12