Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    i doubt very very much that he could care less. show me where they have not been on it since day one.. without any bipartisan bs,, say a neuteral report..
    I would, but I'd be repeating myself. You'll refuse to see it, so why bother?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post

Obama gets an F for his awareness and caring about the plight of the Gulf region, it's ecology, and the gulf connected economies that could be devastated. Nevermind that it may surpass the damage caused by the Valdez.
    I am glad I never had a teacher who graded me like you graded Obama.
    Does this mean the end of this subject? I'd be very glad to stop since I am happy to move onto another subject, this horse has been beaten to death.

On the practical side I surely would advise people to drop their BP stock. HP stock on the other hand if rumors are true seems to be very good stock to buy...
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    It's the company's fault that they didn't have the safeguards in place that are required by every other country that does deep drilling....but the Bush administration arranged that to save them money.
    If you mean not installing an acoustic switch... But current knowledge puts the failure in the shear rams. (the thing that cuts and crimps the pipe in an emergency)

"In 2004, a study commissioned by the MMS raised significant questions about the ability of rams to cut through the stronger pipes used in deep-water drilling. Those thicker pipes—as well as the shear rams—must withstand the enormous pressures found at 5,000 feet below sea level.

The study noted there was no agreement on how to determine if the sheer rams would work properly in deep-water conditions.

Only three of 14 newly build rigs had blowout preventers that were able to squeeze off and cut the pipe at the water pressure likely to be experienced at the equipment's maximum water depth, the study noted."

MMS(Minerals Management Service (MMS) Home Page) failed. Government failed. Be it Donkeys or Elephants doesn't matter.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Ooph. It's getting hard to follow all the lies and double-talk coming out of Obama and his administration. I still can't believe the American people made that guy the president. It's like a nightmare.

Every day it's something different. I'm guessing their tactic is to do/ say whatever they want; lay it on thick so that the controversies overlap each other. It's like they're overdosing the media (and citizens) with more bull**** then they can possibly report. It's mind-numbing, and absolutely scary. I can't wait 'till it's over.
    well i read what you posted, perhaps your interpretation of what was written was some what different then mine.
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Ooph. It's getting hard to follow all the lies and double-talk coming out of Obama and his administration. I still can't believe the American people made that guy the president. It's like a nightmare.

Every day it's something different. I'm guessing their tactic is to do/ say whatever they want; lay it on thick so that the controversies overlap each other. It's like they're overdosing the media (and citizens) with more bull**** then they can possibly report. It's mind-numbing, and absolutely scary. I can't wait 'till it's over.
    The nightmare ended with his election, bucko.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post

And they still blame Bush for their own failures. As far as I know, Obama took responsibility the day he took the oath of office. I can't believe that people in these threads actually are blaming this spill on Bush. Amazing.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    And they still blame Bush for their own failures. As far as I know, Obama took responsibility the day he took the oath of office. I can't believe that people in these threads actually are blaming this spill on Bush. Amazing.
    I don't. I blame it on Cheney, as he negotiated the exclusion of safety devices that could have prevented the spill. That's clear as day.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I don't. I blame it on Cheney, as he negotiated the exclusion of safety devices that could have prevented the spill. That's clear as day.
    What's clear as day is that Cheney has been out of office for almost a year and a half now. Move on.

Obama is responsible for the lies and mishandling surrounding this spill (which may end up being the most disasterous spill in history, btw).
    What's clear as day is that Cheney has been out of office for almost a year and a half now. Move on.

Obama is responsible for the lies and mishandling surrounding this spill (which may end up being the most disasterous spill in history, btw).
    stttttttrreeeeeccchhhhhhiinnnnn SNAP gggg sorry i have yet to see lies or mishandling..
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    If you mean not installing an acoustic switch... But current knowledge puts the failure in the shear rams. (the thing that cuts and crimps the pipe in an emergency)

"In 2004, a study commissioned by the MMS raised significant questions about the ability of rams to cut through the stronger pipes used in deep-water drilling. Those thicker pipes—as well as the shear rams—must withstand the enormous pressures found at 5,000 feet below sea level.

The study noted there was no agreement on how to determine if the sheer rams would work properly in deep-water conditions.

Only three of 14 newly build rigs had blowout preventers that were able to squeeze off and cut the pipe at the water pressure likely to be experienced at the equipment's maximum water depth, the study noted."

MMS(Minerals Management Service (MMS) Home Page) failed. Government failed. Be it Donkeys or Elephants doesn't matter.
    interesting

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    This weeks bad weather has made my roof leak. Damn Obama administration!
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Here is an interesting article for those of you who judge events prior to having all the facts. Happy mentalmasterbationdejour.

Gas surge shut well a couple of weeks before Gulf oil spill | NOLA.com
    Hmmm. If you say someone is lying and they aren't, are you lying?
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Hmmm. If you say someone is lying and they aren't, are you lying?
    Was Bush lying when he believed and restated what others (intel staff from multiple agencies) told him about Saddam's WMDs?
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    Here is an interesting article for those of you who judge events prior to having all the facts. Happy mentalmasterbationdejour. :D

Gas surge shut well a couple of weeks before Gulf oil spill | NOLA.com
    wow :0

Was Bush lying when he believed and restated what others (intel staff from multiple agencies) told him about Saddam's WMDs?
    No, he was cherry-picking and ignoring anything that didn't support his intention. His VP was blatantly lying.

The Ten Lies of **** Cheney (Parts I and II) | CommonDreams.org
    Thanks.

I made a new thread. Everyone feel free to ad info. tired of the left right bashing war going on here.

http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...s-stories.html

ya, and cheney/bush both knew that there were no wmds prior to the attack.. and that was from intel sources.. ya the oil spill and loss of life is bad,, gotta ask,, how bad is iraq going.. how many died.. oh and what ever happened to the oil revenues to pay for all this.. hmmmm me thinks someone was doing his daddy's dirty work here.. something daddy didnt finish..
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast