1.    #1  
    Ok, much to the chagrin of our resident "progressive" friends. The MSM is reporting that the NYC bombing suspect has ties to Pakistan but not the Tea Party movement. I know you guys/gals were really hoping for that.

That all being said, this is GREAT news! We can now invade Pakistan search for (the already dead) Bin Laden, then blame it on the Iranians and invade and occupy Iran!!!

But why stop there? Only 3 Nations in the world don't follow the Treaty on the Non-proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) India, Pakistan and Israel refuse to cooperate with the IAEA also IAEA urges Israel to allow nuclear inspection - Israel News, Ynetnews . Why should we stop there? Lets take them out, then work on the North Koreans and China! But hey, why stop there? We can then go after Hugo Chavez!!!

Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    OR-
    We could sit around, twiddling our thumbs, waiting each day for more of our friends, neighbors and family to be killed after they leave the house in the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    ....reporting that the NYC bombing suspect has ties to Pakistan ...........
    What a surprise.
    ..... And profiling is chastized.
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    Great. Now I've got the Team America song stuck in my head. "America! ***** yeah!"
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Great. Now I've got the Team America song stuck in my head. "America! ***** yeah!"
    Lol. Now me too! Thanks Toby!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    I guess the whole "let's fight them over there so they don't fight us over here..." isn't working out.

Hmmm...what other countries can we invade so that we can do the bidding of all the large American military contractors....?
    Canada
    August 2009 - January 2011. Thank god I'm no longer a Pre user!

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by octoberorange View Post
    Canada
    Forget the contractors. I'm for that just because it's a slow week on tv....
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    LOL. Obama and everyone in NYC are going on and on about "If you see something suspicious, say something". I guess that doesn't apply in Arizona.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    LOL. Obama and everyone in NYC are going on and on about "If you see something suspicious, say something". I guess that doesn't apply in Arizona.
    Lol...
    The only reason I know about this story is because of this thread. You'd be surprised how amazing it really is to not be bombarded by B.S. and fear-mongering from the TV. Sure it's on the internet too, but it's so much easier to ignore.

Ultimately, this will be just another partisan circus for Americans to be distracted by.

BOMB CANADA!
    August 2009 - January 2011. Thank god I'm no longer a Pre user!

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I prefer the slow dramatic version but that song has been stuck in my head since last Tuesday