Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo1024 View Post
    Whether it's slanted or not, fact remains that most tea party demonstrators are from middle America and are not racist. I can attach some pictures of a demonstration I attended in DC on april 15th of 2009 where there were snipers on the roof of the capitol. Plus, there were no riots, no bottles thrown and no one shouting obscenities. There wasn't even any trash to pick up after the demonstration. Try to say that about Obama's inauguration. There were over 5000 people demonstrating and not one MSM was there. But get together a few hundred people demonstrating AZ's legal law and the media is all over it. How slanted is that?
    The TPrs created their rabid and racist perception back in the health care demonstrations. Now they're finally policing their own which I predict will remove a bit of steam from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezy View Post
    A very productive way to protest, not. Should have pulled out the paddy-wagon and made many arrests, that is absolutely embarrassing for these people to say they want to be American citizens, acting that way will only get you in one to two places, jail or on the other side of our boarder.
    how the hell do you know that they were not american's already.. you just assume that because they were rioting about the new law, that they were illegals??? wow..
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo1024 View Post
    Whether it's slanted or not, fact remains that most tea party demonstrators are from middle America and are not racist. I can attach some pictures of a demonstration I attended in DC on april 15th of 2009 where there were snipers on the roof of the capitol. Plus, there were no riots, no bottles thrown and no one shouting obscenities. There wasn't even any trash to pick up after the demonstration. Try to say that about Obama's inauguration. There were over 5000 people demonstrating and not one MSM was there. But get together a few hundred people demonstrating AZ's legal law and the media is all over it. How slanted is that?
    AZ's legal law? Like Hit lers's legal executions? Do you talk yourself to sleep at night with lines like those?
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    The TPrs created their rabid and racist perception back in the health care demonstrations. Now they're finally policing their own which I predict will remove a bit of steam from them.
    Rabid and racist perception!?! LOL. daThomas, you're too much!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12