Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    for the past few months different country experience earthquake and tsunami, thousands of people die, economic situation is down, is this a sign of RAPTURE?
    no
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    whew. thank god that's settled.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    zzzz
    We have another two years, folks. 2012, here we come!
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Indeed....

Question - Is it the end of the world?

Answer - No.

Using this persuasive argument I can also answer the following...

Question - Is there a God?

Answer - Yes.

Hope this helps.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  7.    #8  
    people ignore this kind of disaster...for some reason,that I don't know....
    With all the effed up stuff going on in America it might as well be. F this, i'm moving to Costa Rica.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    With all the effed up stuff going on in America it might as well be. F this, i'm moving to Costa Rica.
    write if you find work!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Puked my carrot juice.

Forwarding the cleaning bill from the nice secret service agent.

Humour should be employed responsibly -- and only by licensed professionals.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    Puked my carrot juice.

Forwarding the cleaning bill from the nice secret service agent.

Humour should be employed responsibly -- and only by licensed professionals.
    It's true. I couldn't joke my way out of a wet.... oh nevermind.
    now if i could have said it... i would have said it like this...

'The Most Interesting Man in the world'... what he thinks about rollerblading....
    I think we will be okay!
    Oh noes the rapture is upon us... nah it's just an earthquake happens all the time
    The World Will Not End On 2012 Your World Ends When You Die. PERIOD.
    no
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Yeah it's scary. Tsunamis, earthquakes and death were all invented in 2001. We had thousands of years without anything bad ever happening!

This was worth reading for Micael's comment. Gold

Oh noes! I stepped in a puddle! It's the RAPTURE!
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    There is no such thing as life and death we just are in each moment as we travel through the universe. to say that we are on earth or wherever we think we are now is irrelevant to what we (or at least I want) which is to be continually enlightened and surprised by each new thought or piece of information i receive. I don't believe that I will "die" per se but that I am limited in life only by the reaches of my imagination.
    If the universe is made up of the same atomic particles and you and I are a part of the universe then what makes you think that you are any different or better than anything in the universe? Is my existence more or less significant than a grain of sands? If I was to say yes then my ego would be coming into play therefore denying myself a place among the universe. I don't want to be selfish and self-centered although this is the way society thinks because particularly people generally are afraid to "die". I know this is prob a rant or whatever but lately I have been trying to just be in the time and space that i'm in and enjoy it as if time was irrelevant and perhaps what we consider to be a "year" really isn't a "year". I don't know if anyone is reading or understanding at this point, what I really want is to be involved in technology and computing for an eternity. even if i die today i still want to be connected to the internet. you see, you can kill my body but not my ideas. I am not merely a human with bones and flesh, I am also a information absorbing being transformed by evolution to be in a time and place (now, america) where we are just beginning to enter into the technological revolution.
    No it's not cos HP bought Palm
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast