Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 219
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Only those that aren't being paid in cash.
    Your ignorance is astonishing!
  2. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    Your ignorance is astonishing!
    Really? Explain how that's ignorant.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  3. #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    So, what do we do with the illegal aliens that break in to houses along the border for clothes, loose change, and food so they can continue traveling north? If they are illegally taking a job away from me, shouldn't that apply? How about the increases in taxes that are imposed on me to support them?

    Speaking of driving the speed limit; I was driving my motorcycle in National City, CA back in 1982 and got hit head on by an illegal alien who was drunk and driving his cousins 1964 Chevy Impala. It almost killed me, destroyed my bike, and destroyed his cousin's car. He simply got deported the next day with a hangover. Didn't cost him a dime, but cost me plenty. That's ok with you too I guess?
    How do you jump from breaking into someone house to taking your job? You have no right to a job. You and your employer have a contract that has certain limitations. You have no right to use force to make your employer hire you, and nor does he have the right to make you work for free.

    Illegals wouldn't be be breaking into houses if not for laws forcing them out of other cheaper, easier, and safer forms of transportation.

    So only illegals drunk drive? Your point makes no sense.

    Assuming a more rational distribution of our road system (aka private) we would have safer channels for people to get home instead of this mishmash of laws practically written by prison unions and bondsmen.
  4. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    So the fact that it was an illegal made it worse for you? Are you really sure that's what you think? If it had just been a drunk Mexican-American, it would have been just fine with you?
    It was the fact that he wasn't carrying liability. He got away from any responsibility, and was probably back in the country two days later. I spent years recovering, and my bike was a total loss. My insurance company had to pick it up (which doesn't mean it was free, as you know).
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    It was the fact that he wasn't carrying liability. He got away from any responsibility, and was probably back in the country two days later. I spent years recovering, and my bike was a total loss. My insurance company had to pick it up (which doesn't mean it was free, as you know).
    It seems like this would make you support open borders. If he was able to get a license and insurance he would have had liability, unfortunately our absurd laws precluded him from this.
  6. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanS View Post
    How do you jump from breaking into someone house to taking your job? You have no right to a job. You and your employer have a contract that has certain limitations. You have no right to use force to make your employer hire you, and nor does he have the right to make you work for free.

    Illegals wouldn't be be breaking into houses if not for laws forcing them out of other cheaper, easier, and safer forms of transportation.

    So only illegals drunk drive? Your point makes no sense.

    Assuming a more rational distribution of our road system (aka private) we would have safer channels for people to get home instead of this mishmash of laws practically written by prison unions and bondsmen.
    My questions related to laws, NathanS. Apparently you are unwilling to address them in that context.
    Last edited by Micael; 04/28/2010 at 09:40 AM. Reason: reworded
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  7. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanS View Post
    It seems like this would make you support open borders. If he was able to get a license and insurance he would have had liability, unfortunately our absurd laws precluded him from this.
    Heck, why have a United States for that matter!?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Really? Explain how that's ignorant.
    "only if they are paid in cash" - what difference does it make whether they get paid in cash or not in order for them to file and pay taxes? My wife gets paid via check. People who want to pay taxes and be good people will find ways to do it.
  9. #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    My questions related to laws, NathanS. Apparently you can't answer them.
    If the stigma of "illegality" were removed, what's the problem? You know -- As was the case for >100 years?
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Heck, why have a United States for that matter!?
    Good question.
  11. #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    My questions related to laws, NathanS. Apparently you can't answer them.
    This is clearly an attack on me. I was just given 2 points for using the same language.
  12. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    "only if they are paid in cash" - what difference does it make whether they get paid in cash or not in order for them to file and pay taxes? My wife gets paid via check. People who want to pay taxes and be good people will find ways to do it.
    Please provide evidence that illegal aliens who are paid in cash pay taxes.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  13. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanS View Post
    This is clearly an attack on me. I was just given 2 points for using the same language.
    Feel free to report it.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Please provide evidence that illegal aliens who are paid in cash pay taxes.
    please provide evidence that a US Citizen who is paid in cash payid taxes.
  15. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    please provide evidence that a US Citizen who is paid in cash payid taxes.
    I'm sorry to say that I won't post the receipts and filing records that I have from 40 years ago when I filed and paid my income taxes based on a cash business. I was mowing yards in my neighborhood. I suppose you won't take my word for it? I swear I paid my taxes!

    But if pressed in person, I'd show them to you, along with proof of citizenship.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  16. Mattlport's Avatar
    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    #76  
    There are plenty of people in the fourms that paid and funded by the government to cause chaos and provocateuring and false issues. Not only in palm fourms but you see it all over. Proberbly like the person that started this thread. Unfortunately, our prison system is a third populated latino. Is a fact racist?
  17. #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I'm sorry to say that I won't post the receipts and filing records that I have from 40 years ago when I filed and paid my income taxes based on a cash business. I was mowing yards in my neighborhood. I suppose you won't take my word for it? I swear I paid my taxes!

    But if pressed in person, I'd show them to you, along with proof of citizenship.
    No problem, I hope that you too will excuse me from posting my wife's paycheck stubs, copies of her tax returns and copies of the checks submitted as payment.

    And just like you paid taxes while paid in cash, there are millions of others who do the same whether here illegally or not. Just like there are many who don't.
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattlport View Post
    There are plenty of people in the fourms that paid and funded by the government to cause chaos and provocateuring and false issues. Not only in palm fourms but you see it all over. Proberbly like the person that started this thread. Unfortunately, our prison system is a third populated latino. Is a fact racist?
    how do you know the prison system is a third populated latino????... So we are the most danger and criminal persons on this country?
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattlport View Post
    There are plenty of people in the fourms that paid and funded by the government to cause chaos and provocateuring and false issues. Not only in palm fourms but you see it all over. Proberbly like the person that started this thread. Unfortunately, our prison system is a third populated latino. Is a fact racist?
    Wow. You mean I could have been getting PAID for this? By the government? Dang it.

    By the way, I think you missed your meds this morning.
  20. #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    Where do most people get the idea that illegals don't pay taxes?? Like I have stated before, my wife is here illegally (brought as a child), and she sent out a $2,500.00 check to uncle sam this month.
    I am sure she buys things as well, so let's not forget that she pays sales tax as well!
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

    "I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions