Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The Mexican President calls this bill discriminatory and warns it will weaken America & Mexico relations. I think he is a hypocrite because they have very tough border security at their southern border. What would happen with you if you just walked into Mexico? Illegal entry into the United States is a crime so stop trying to combine legal immigration with illegal entry.

Born in the USA and proud of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flak1969 View Post
    The Mexican President calls this bill discriminatory and warns it will weaken America & Mexico relations. I think he is a hypocrite because they have very tough border security at their southern border. What would happen with you if you just walked into Mexico? Illegal entry into the United States is a crime so stop trying to combine legal immigration with illegal entry.

Born in the USA and proud of it.
    that last line is what leads to racism. (im not saying your racist, or will be) how is being born somewhere something to be proud, or ashamed of? You didn't do anything, two people had sex, and you where born where your mom was.

and can we stop referring to illegal immigrants as criminals? While technically they are braking the law, it's very different then what we usually mean when we say a criminal. It's people who's economical life sucks so much, they are willing to risk going to jail, in an attempt to work a crazy amount of hours at low pay to feed their families. I'm not saying let them do whatever they want, I'm just saying be respectful. These are not bad people, these are people looking for a better life through extream hard work. Considering usa was made from not ony using, but stealingland that didn't belong to us, ee can have some sympathy. O yea,we killed 25 million people in the process..

they are not bad peole, they are people whos interest and yours conflict.

(typed from pre, so there might be some errors.)
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Illegal = breaking the law = criminal
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    that last line is what leads to racism. (im not saying your racist, or will be) how is being born somewhere something to be proud, or ashamed of? You didn't do anything, two people had sex, and you where born where your mom was.

and can we stop referring to illegal immigrants as criminals? While technically they are braking the law, it's very different then what we usually mean when we say a criminal. It's people who's economical life sucks so much, they are willing to risk going to jail, in an attempt to work a crazy amount of hours at low pay to feed their families. I'm not saying let them do whatever they want, I'm just saying be respectful. These are not bad people, these are people looking for a better life through extream hard work. Considering usa was made from not ony using, but stealingland that didn't belong to us, ee can have some sympathy. O yea,we killed 25 million people in the process..

they are not bad peole, they are people whos interest and yours conflict.

(typed from pre, so there might be some errors.)
    Gay people seem to be proud of being gay. Were are the Straight Pride parades or meetings?
    Quote Originally Posted by sweaner View Post
    I said technically it's right.

a mentally challenged person= ******. But we don't call them that.

when people keep saying the words criminal it makes it seem like they are "bad" people. It males it really negative. It's the same reason we don't call someone who drinks coffe, or takes cough syrup a drugy. Yes they are taking drugs, some of them do it multiple times a day 365 days of the year (coffe, not cough syrup).

do you get what i'm saying, or should I explain it in a different way?
    well what about the people like me that is allready in ?
    Quote Originally Posted by sweaner View Post
    criminals??? are you high!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Gay people seem to be proud of being gay. Were are the Straight Pride parades or meetings?

well, heres the thing on gay pride parades: people have for years been putting down, making fun of, and even killing gays. It created an envirement where people where ashamed of being gay. What the paraides did, and do, is say: hey we have nothing to be ashamed of, we aren't ashamed,and are even proud of it.

personally I think they are right with the first two, they have nothing to be ashamed about, but I disagree with the last one. Its nothing to be ashamed, orproud of. Its like me saying I'm proud of having 10 fingers. I can be happy about it, about it,but its nothing to be ashamed, or proud of. Now I'm not saying we shouldn't have gay parades, because of the amount of hate they receive. They have people putting
    them down all the time, so this might and I'm sure alot of the time makes the difference of a gay teanager being happy,or out of this world depressed.

now I find that most people don't get bullied to much for being american , so I thought we could drop the whole pride thing.
    Living In Arizona with a family of 4 ...... $1,000
    Mowing and Cutting Your Grass.... $50.00
    Being A Illegal Alien And Working For Low Pay ......Price Less

.....................Visa....... Is What You Need.........................
    So you support the bill; that's just fine. I"ll support any effort to boycott having conferences in Arizona until it's found to be unconstitutional. And luckily, it just so happens I'm on the planning committee for some large meetings.
    Seems Arizona learned nothing from the millions of dollars they lost by refusing to recognize Martin Luther King day. So be it.

Best wishes....
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    criminals??? are you high!!!!!!
    Technically, they are criminals. Breaking the law means you are a criminal lol
    I Dont Support It At All.. Its Going To Start something big that we are later going to regret Its Funny Cause arizona use to be mexico once and they sold it to the united states.... (just putting this down for does that dont know there history)I Just hope it doesnt get out of hand
    People often and conveniently confuse illegality with morality.
    a counrty founded by immagration, obtained by the willing killing and stealing of those who were natively here, built apon the sweat, blood, and tears of those races deemed to be of little quality to the great white power is now crying of illegal aliens?? Am I the only one that sees this as a bit hypocritical? Surely there are others who understand the onesided damage this will do, illegal immigrants are not draining this countries financial
    resources, the lobbyist and polititions that benefited from the bribe money they accepted to make themselves richer are to blame......you people that are to blind or to stupid to see otherwise and choose to live with a bigots blindfold deserve any and all misfortune that comes your way....
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    The AZ law to battle immigration problems is misguided. AZ is angry because government has not answered their calls for help. Why? Because every time a bill is up for a vote, it gets knocked down in Congress. The US needs to address the root of the problem, not continue to put band aids on it. The root of the problem is that Mexico cannot control their own country or make it a place its citizens want to live. So its citizens want to come to its nearest neighbor to better their life. Then the problem becomes that the immigrants don't know how or can't afford to do what it takes to become a US citizen. There's another root problem we can help fix. And on and on. thorne
    May your children marry our sons and daughters and prosper as your grandchildren dismantle Arizona's racist heritage.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    So you support the bill; that's just fine. I"ll support any effort to boycott having conferences in Arizona until it's found to be unconstitutional. And luckily, it just so happens I'm on the planning committee for some large meetings.
    Seems Arizona learned nothing from the millions of dollars they lost by refusing to recognize Martin Luther King day. So be it.

Best wishes....

The Constitution applies only to CITIZENS
    illegal [ɪˈliːgəl]
    adj
    1. forbidden by law; unlawful; illicit
    2. unauthorized or prohibited by a code of official or accepted rules

No matter whether they are here to better their lives and can't afford it or don't know the proper path via the system they can't just walk in. It's against the law. Thus illegal.
    The illegal invasion started with the Mayflower.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    I said technically it's right.

a mentally challenged person= ******. But we don't call them that.

when people keep saying the words criminal it makes it seem like they are "bad" people. It males it really negative.
    Last time I checked, breaking the law was really negative. When did this change?

I agree that we need to treat these people with respect, as we bust them for breaking the law.

That said, the focus needs to be on those that hire these people. Enforce the laws that require businesses to hire legal aliens, or with work permits, and the illegals numbers will be significantly reduced.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast