1.    #1  
    I'm leaning toward http: //merchantanywhere.com

I've read lots of angry comments about Wells Fargo, and they lock you into a 3yr contract.

Intuit GoPayments sounded good at first, but I've read some have had issues with them also.

Accepting Credit Cards thru PayPal sounded convenient enough, but I have read lots of complaints regarding 'freezing funds'

merchantanywhere.com sounds good.

I really like the WM App they provide, and the optional BT Swiper.

Any advice?
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Ya, do NOT do Wells Fargo! Worst experiences EVER -both personal AND business by myself and many friends/family! They have FEES for everything!
  3.    #3  
    Just call me Berd.
  4.    #4  
    Up till just recently I've never had a need to accept credit cards, so I've never researched options.
    I hadn't realized that I could just accept credit payments thru paypal.
    Seems like the better route.
    No monthly charge, and it just goes into my paypal account.
    Paypal has had some evils, but it seems for the small amount of my needs, it shouldn't be an issue.
    Just call me Berd.
    Berd... talk to me about this.... My company is part of the back-end processor for this company. I actually just set up a customer today with service.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Up till just recently I've never had a need to accept credit cards, so I've never researched options.
    I hadn't realized that I could just accept credit payments thru paypal.
    Seems like the better route.
    No monthly charge, and it just goes into my paypal account.
    Paypal has had some evils, but it seems for the small amount of my needs, it shouldn't be an issue.
    I tend to use PayPal just for my eBay stuff, but I've been generally pleased with them. Hadn't checked for a Pre app yet, though.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    Ya, do NOT do Wells Fargo! Worst experiences EVER -both personal AND business by myself and many friends/family! They have FEES for everything!
    Sorry to hear that. I've done two mortgages through them, and they were excellent.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  8.    #8  
    I might start shopping around for other options than Paypal Merchant Services. It seems like to create complications for people who want to pay with a credit card but don't have a paypal account.
    Just call me Berd.