1.    #1  
    Flash Player 10.1RC

This is a developer prerelease version of the Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 software for Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and Solaris. It is being made available for developers to test their content to ensure new features function as expected, existing content plays back correctly, and there are no compatibility issues. Consumers can try the prerelease of Flash Player 10.1 to preview hardware acceleration of video on supported Windows PCs and x86-based netbooks. The Flash Player 10.1 prerelease is available in all supported languages; however, the prerelease installers are only in English and we can only accept feedback in English at this time

Adobe Labs - Downloads: Flash Player 10.1
    OLD
    Please use the Search next time there are 4 other posts with this information in the title
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    OLD
    Please use the Search next time there are 4 other posts with this information in the title
    no other similar post showed on the automatic search
    Quote Originally Posted by blueweed View Post
    **** i thought this was a thread for something like a release for flash lite.
    Me too. For a split second I thought it was a webOS Flash beta. Oh well, maybe next time
    thanks