Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brow View Post
    Hey everyone. I am a cartoonist and have been throwing around the idea of starting a weekly comic based on everyday life with a Pre/Pixi.

Would any of you have any interest in this? I know that it all depends on how funny they are of course, but just wanted to get some input for everyone before I set sail or bail.

Thanks!
    Very cool. Hopefully someone will build an app for that! In fact, they should build an iPhone app for your cartoon.

Who's with me?!
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    I don't find that one funny
    1) Its good advice, no?

2) I was not aware that I was required to amuse YOU. Please send me the complete list of things that are, and are not, funny to YOU so that I can be more cognizant and responsive to my duties.
    I was simply saying I don't find jokes when they are being done solely to offend someone and if you don't care if it amuses me or not why did you bother to respond?
    I was simply saying I don't find jokes when they are being done solely to offend someone and if you don't care if it amuses me or not why did you bother to respond?
    Offend? Have you not heard the hullabaloo over the Southpark episode....just this week? Its a topical comment. Its current and involves....wait for it.....ANOTHER CARTOON!!!

When did I say I did not CARE if it amused you. I said I was unaware of that as my duty and clearly asked for some guidance from you....no?
    I know about the "joke" being on south park and it isn't the first time they've done this "joke" all I'm saying is that people shouldn't be making jokes made to offend people
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Anyways, Brow I would be interested to see what you create
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I know about the "joke" being on south park and it isn't the first time they've done this "joke" all I'm saying is that people shouldn't be making jokes made to offend people
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    When did I say I did not CARE if it amused you. I said I was unaware of that as my duty and clearly asked for some guidance from you....no?
    Take this to PM please.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Take this to PM please.
    Yeah I realize it's starting to get out of hand but I'm done anyways
  9.    #29  
    Guys thanks for the fight and comments.

I am working on the site right now and is almost ready to go. I've made the site to fit fairly nice on the webOS browser and almost looks like an app itself really.

I just have to go through the small details and start working on some comics so that it doesn't look so bare at launch.

Stay tuned and be sure to PM if you want a sneak peak in exchange for some criticism.
    PreDoodle - http://www.predoodle.com
    Palm Pre Comics and WebOS Humor all served up in a digital doodle fashion!
    Looking forward to the grand opening :-)
  11.    #31  
    Looks like things are ready to go for launch.

I still have some more small tweaks to do such as the pagination and some more speed optimizing. Since this seems like its going to be a good hobby, I will be constantly adding new features from time to time as well.

Please let me know your thoughts, comment and suggestions.

Here is the url = PreDoodle

I will submitting the news to Precentral shortly.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    totally! good idea with the RSS feeds too!
    offend everyone
    Oh c'mon guys, it's so simple, maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings these days.---Fletch
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brow View Post
    Looks like things are ready to go for launch.

I still have some more small tweaks to do such as the pagination and some more speed optimizing. Since this seems like its going to be a good hobby, I will be constantly adding new features from time to time as well.

Please let me know your thoughts, comment and suggestions.

Here is the url = PreDoodle

I will submitting the news to Precentral shortly.

Nice to see what youve done with the place, is this going to be a daily or weekly thing or less structured?

Thanks
  15.    #35  
    Thanks guys!

For now, I am thinking about a weekly update but may come more often. It really all depends on the demand and how fast the ideas come to me.
    I love it!

I share your biggest fear, too. Haha. :-D
    I think you will wish you hadn't camped on the "Pre" name, assuming that HP uses a more effective name for future WebOS phones... Pre and Pixi are the two worste phone names ever...

Also, you need to create a WebOS app for this. Can't imagine going to a website for content targeted specifically for a WebOS user...

But I like the concept!
    Quote Originally Posted by Menelas View Post
    I love it!

My biggest fear would be someone thinking it really is an Oreo and twisting it apart to get at the creme filling...
    Quote Originally Posted by Menelas View Post
    I love it!

Yet again, I am profoundly grateful that I'm a woman!!! LOL
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Yet again, I am profoundly grateful that I'm a woman!!! LOL
    So am I. ;-) But still scared for my Pre to take a dive. :-DDD
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast