1.    #1  
    I was upset enough that the neocons successfully infiltrated the Tea Party Movement thanks to many including Faux News and guys like Beck. But now it appears that a left wing organization is set to infiltrate the movement and, when necessary pretend to be racist homophobes and N-a-z-i-s (among other things) and possibly create and fabricate false racial tensions to destroy the movement.

This doesn't surprise me at all, as the corporate media and the political establishment wants to keep the status quo.

The Left Wing's Organized Effort to Destroy the Tea Party

Here's a quote from their site.
    Whenever possible, we will act on behalf of the Tea Party in ways which exaggerate their least appealing qualities (misspelled protest signs, wild claims in TV interviews, etc.) to further distance them from mainstream America and damage the public opinion of them. We will also use the inside information that we have gained in order to disrupt and derail their plans.
    http://www.crashtheteaparty.org/

I'm sure I know some people in here that love these tactics.

Liberals, conservatives and moderates, who wish to change the status quo. I encourage you to join the campaign for liberty movement..
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Woh! Dude, You are out there. Or at least the point you are trying to make is. The Tea Party can not be broken. It is not a club you belong to or a place you go to. It is a belief inside oneself that America is not Washington. America is the People. The Legal citizens of the United States of America are what make up this country.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RPFTW View Post
    Only people who watch MSM will fall for such tactics, and those people are idiots anyway.
    Agree +1.
    I would hope that we all watch MSNBC, FOXNEWS, CNN and all the others and hear both side. The funny thing is that once you use your own mind and use logical reasoning the truth almost always seems to come out. But we all must be informed from all sides for it to work.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Agree +1.
    I would hope that we all watch MSNBC, FOXNEWS, CNN and all the others and hear both side. .
    I think you've missed the point. It's the MSM that controls what you believe.
  5.    #5  
    Ron Paul on CNN and the state of the GOP and the Tea Party Movement.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    The Legal citizens of the United States of America are what make up this country.
    Absurd that people like you think you are a supporter of liberty.
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanS View Post
    Absurd that people like you think you are a supporter of liberty.
    So I am guessing you think you are?
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.