Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    LOL HE FORGOT TO THE S SO WHAT LEAVE HIM ALONE You DO GIVE OUT WRONG INFO AND You NOW IT ALL You DO IS TROLL AND PICK FIGHTS ...WHATS YOUR DEAL GUY ?
    Is this Neno's second account or something?
    someone with sense

Quote Originally Posted by konsole View Post
    LOL wut?
    When I post a new thread precentral presents me with a list of possible topics that may be the same. People speak differently, so you may not find a result to your question while it is intrinsically the same. I think there just has to be an amount of tolerance to that. Most folks probably wouldn't post a new thread if the precentral tools are spewing up a result to them that is worded closely, at least not without having a gander at the thread first. Just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    I'm sure he feel the same way about you . But why attack him and call him an *****? If you didn't like the thread why read it and or respond

senseless
    ok noob. I'll make not to help you then.
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    go to sleep you make no sense MRLOSERPUNK Yeah it fits you.
    Yea, this is definitely Neno's second account here lol. Unless there is someone here that acts, thinks, and posts exactly like him. But that isn't likely...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea, this is definitely Neno's second account here lol. Unless there is someone here that acts, thinks, and posts exactly like him. But that isn't likely...
    Great minds think alike
    no I'm me who cares about neno213 yall tryn to gang up that's not cool.. And I also had runins with xbox and got point because of him

magnum P.I

Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Really? Is it that hard to search? I understand why people complain when people don't search. The answer to 95% of people's questions are in threads that already exist. It creates clutter and spreads information across multiple threads. But the argument for people not to search? I can't think of a reason other than laziness.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    ok noob. I'll make not to help you then.
    Thanks noob didn't ask for don't want it
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    WHAT ? You've been on your computer to long I think it's bed time for you noob...
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    and the other 5% ?

Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    Really? Is it that hard to search? I understand why people complain when people don't search. The answer to 95% of people's questions are in threads that already exist. It creates clutter and spreads information across multiple threads. But the argument for people not to search? I can't think of a reason other than laziness.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123