Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    +1 I can go for that

Quote Originally Posted by sq5 View Post
    neno, it doesn't seem like MRLOSERPUNK was passing direct judgment on anybody. Besides, we all see the obvious distinction between someone who honestly didn't understand they had the ability to search, and someone who just blatantly refuses to do so.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    man leave me alone dude I don't talk to you period

Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    I am not "following" you around but when you try to use buzz words to make something sound like something else I will call you or anyone else on it so good day to you
    Last edited by neno23231; 04/10/2010 at 08:44 PM.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    first of all on proper grammar you talkin to me or fitz39

#2 what about all the threads on iphone multitasking you make sure you tell them that also I count about 3 so far

#3stop being a mod on every ones thread if your not a mod are you?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken02 View Post
    You need to abide by rules set forward by the forum, they are made for a reason: to prevent repetitive posts and promote quality over quantity. Also, learn how to spell/use proper grammar, it makes it easier for people to understand you.
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    man leave me alone dude I don't talk to period
    You don't talk to period? That means absolutely nothing to me.
    This forum isn't a publicly owned place. It's a private forum where the admins let us participate in discussion for free. All they ask is for us to follow the rules they set.

I don't get how some people act like they are entitled to do whatever they want wherever they want.

As someone said above, we can tell when a person doesn't want to be bothered with searching first and just makes a new thread instead.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    so what your saying is none of you are guilty of doing this at one point ? Yeah right I've done it before and sure you have to but don't bite my head of for a mistake it's not the end off the world.
    so what your saying is none of you are guilty of doing this at one point ? Yeah right I've done it before and sure you have to but don't bite my head of for a mistake it's not the end off the world.
    No it's not the end of the world but if no one told you to search first would you have known you were supposed to?
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    well help them first then kindly let them now the right way before you bash them and call them names like stupid... This forum is for everyone not just u

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    This forum isn't a publicly owned place. It's a private forum where the admins let us participate in discussion for free. All they ask is for us to follow the rules they set.

I don't get how some people act like they are entitled to do whatever they want wherever they want.

As someone said above, we can tell when a person doesn't want to be bothered with searching first and just makes a new thread instead.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    you must don't understand when I say leave me alone you make no sense half the time and give out wrong info now stop harrasing me PLEASE

No it's not the end of the world but if no one told you to search first would you have known you were supposed to?
    This forum is for everyone not just u
    Exactly.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Exactly.
    ?
    you must don't understand when I say leave me alone you make no sense half the time and give out wrong info now stop harrasing me PLEASE
    Your first forum? Try using the ignore feature.

?
    That's the point here, others use this forum, posting the same threads over and over is bothersome and reduces the amount of help someone can get here. While I know that people make mistakes, when there are 3 or 4 threads discussing the exact same thing on the front page, someone else thread is being pushed back to make room for the same discussions.

Its so important that the MODS instituted a feature to bring up like threads when ever you are creating a new one.

Because they went out of their way to address this issue, cant you and others find the respect to the people who make PRECENTRAL to do the same? ?
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 04/10/2010 at 08:58 PM.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    First when have I ever knowingly given false information to anyone? Second how is replying to statements made directly to me "harassment" (that is the proper spelling of harassment btw)? And finally how am I the one who doesn't make sense when you clearly don't know what you're talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Your first forum? Try using the ignore feature.
    There you go if you find me so annoying then do that
    well help them first then kindly let them now the right way before you bash them and call them names like stupid... This forum is for everyone not just u
    I do help people at first. I usually search and post them a link or two to answer their question. I don't instantly jump on them and insult them. The only thing that bothers me is when I see the same people doing the same thing over and over again.
    I don't get it, in one place your saying just ignore duplicate threads, but then in another your replying to someone you don't like telling them to leave you alone.... so its either ignore stuff you don't like, or engage them and ask them to correct their behavior.... Which flavor is it today?

MRLOSERPUNK

some ppl are new and don't understand search so they want a quick answer which is fine by me. I still try to help if I can I don't care how many times it's been asked who are you to judge. If you don't like what ppl ask don't read the thread or post on it
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    LOL HE FORGOT TO THE S SO WHAT LEAVE HIM ALONE You DO GIVE OUT WRONG INFO AND You NOW IT ALL You DO IS TROLL AND PICK FIGHTS ...WHATS YOUR DEAL GUY ?

First when have I ever knowingly given false information to anyone? Second how is replying to statements made directly to me "harassment" (that is the proper spelling of harassment btw)? And finally how am I the one who doesn't make sense when you clearly don't know what you're talking about?
    go to sleep you make no sense MRLOSERPUNK Yeah it fits you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    I don't get it, in one place your saying just ignore duplicate threads, but then in another your replying to someone you don't like telling them to leave you alone.... so its either ignore stuff you don't like, or engage them and ask them to correct their behavior.... Which flavor is it today?
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    LOL HE FORGOT TO THE S SO WHAT LEAVE HIM ALONE You DO GIVE OUT WRONG INFO AND You NOW IT ALL You DO IS TROLL AND PICK FIGHTS ...WHATS YOUR DEAL GUY ?
    I have never to my recollection ever "trolled" I find it to be a waste of time but if you can find an instance where I have feel to prove me wrong otherwise stop making accusations and in fact being a "troll" yourself
    LOL wut?
    When I post a new thread precentral presents me with a list of possible topics that may be the same. People speak differently, so you may not find a result to your question while it is intrinsically the same. I think there just has to be an amount of tolerance to that. Most folks probably wouldn't post a new thread if the precentral tools are spewing up a result to them that is worded closely, at least not without having a gander at the thread first. Just my opinion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast