1.    #1  
    The attorney General released the raw video tapes taken at the Acorn office in San Diego. They were edited to be biased. Here is the Liberal version of this horrible smear tactic:
    Maddow: Raw footage reveals O’Keefe lied about ACORN tapes | Raw Story
    What say you perpetrators of the Faux News lies?

Quote Originally Posted by RPFTW View Post
    Andrew Napolitano is the sole voice of reason on faux news.

The rest are neocon bobble heads.
    id suggest by default, they are all morons, wow..
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    What say you perpetrators of the Faux News lies?

There is no stupidity in Faux news, they wouldn't dare be caught directly in slanting the news, just beware of the news sources they use, just like leaks, you can't find the liars because most leaks are anonymous...

Keefe the young man who set up the sting would probably lie low and pop up in another dirty sting? Keefe made a deal With the Att. General to contain damage to himself....
    Quote Originally Posted by philpalm View Post
    There is no stupidity in Faux news, they wouldn't dare be caught directly in slanting the news,
    Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I was really looking for a smoking gun here but I guess I missed it. If the point here is that a news agency sensationalized a story then, I have to say, tell me something I don't already know. Maddow seems to be conflating her personal issues with Fox with the deeds of the two filmmakers, so its difficult to determine what exactly her story is.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Her story is that ACORN was vilified for actions that were mis-represented both by James O'Keefe and Fox News. In San Diego - the "sex trafficking" was actually gathering information that was turned over to police. ACORN has been disgraced, employees have been fired, legislation was passed to strip them of funding...all because two hacks with a camera decided to do a hatchet job. And the ideologues at Fox News ate it up, aired it and further perpetrated it. That's her story.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Why is this coming out months later?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Why is this coming out months later?
    They just released the unedited tapes and Maddow thought she could make a splash with it. Seems she barely made a ripple.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    They just released the unedited tapes and Maddow thought she could make a splash with it. Seems she barely made a ripple.
    Sadly, and I work in print industry, when this sort of thing happens, the other parts of the industry seldom jump on these types of things.
    I would humbly suggest that possible fraud charges should be brought against the two individuals. Then you would probably see it back in the news.
    The other part, Fox news, is compared to the National Enquirer by most in my line of work.
    Wow, what's next? Some infotainment show rigging gas tanks to explode in a collision?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Not that I'm a fan, but did you guy's get all up in arms when the Main Stream Media reported the false quotes that Limbaugh supposedly made, effectively blocking him from being a part owner of the Rams.

Just sayin