Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21  
    I feel like all these people like obama and they dont really know why lol.. Its like apple ******* sometimes isnt it? The guy just had a great campaign and he has a voice that makes whatever he says just sound great. People feel like they should love everything that comes out of his mouth cause he was the cool candidate and hes now the cool guy to follow. Sorry. We will pay for everything hes doing in the form of an even longer recession thats all. Things are only getting worst. Maybe if he throws a billion dollars into palm i'd be happier lol.
  2. angiest's Avatar
    Posts
    933 Posts
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    I feel like all these people like obama and they dont really know why lol.. Its like apple ******* sometimes isnt it? The guy just had a great campaign and he has a voice that makes whatever he says just sound great. People feel like they should love everything that comes out of his mouth cause he was the cool candidate and hes now the cool guy to follow. Sorry. We will pay for everything hes doing in the form of an even longer recession thats all. Things are only getting worst. Maybe if he throws a billion dollars into palm i'd be happier lol.
    Wouldn't it be better to skip the middle man and just have China send the money to Palm directly? I mean, we've pretty well already spent all of this year's tax revenues and we are borrowing everything....
  3. #23  
    It seams that Obama sees America as a Kingdom and not a free society. I've seen some wild government, dictate to the people moves before but this administration just comes out with one more indebtedness bill after another. I use to hope that this would be the last one but then there is another. And we see more down the road. When does it end? And what will be the average tax when you add wage, investment gains, death, sales tax on product, fuel, tobacco, etc, "air taxes" (on cellphone bill) and many others. Now talk of VAT (value added tax). There is one person that can help stop all this.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  4. angiest's Avatar
    Posts
    933 Posts
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    #24  
    And now it is reported half of American households pay no income taxes. What's all this fair share nonsense? 50% pay 100%? half of the country is not "rich."
  5.    #25  
    Hey, this is not fair... Either re-put my post or deleted the thread... What you called a "threat" was joke, and in that joke i was making a point...

    to all those who didn't see it, i was pretending to be a Cuban terrorist. (a communist one)..

    anyways, I highly doubt you are going to un-delete my comment, so please close down the thread..
  6. angiest's Avatar
    Posts
    933 Posts
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    Hey, this is not fair... Either re-put my post or deleted the thread... What you called a "threat" was joke, and in that joke i was making a point...

    to all those who didn't see it, i was pretending to be a Cuban terrorist. (a communist one)..

    anyways, I highly doubt you are going to un-delete my comment, so please close down the thread..
    *cough* go to an airport and make a joke about hijacking a plane *cough*

    I didnt see the original but there are a lot of places you can't make a threat in a joke.

    I've never mod'ed a vbulletin forum before but I know in some software a deleted post disappears into the aether and can't be retrieved.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    *cough* go to an airport and make a joke about hijacking a plane *cough*

    I didnt see the original but there are a lot of places you can't make a threat in a joke.

    I've never mod'ed a vbulletin forum before but I know in some software a deleted post disappears into the aether and can't be retrieved.
    cough this isn't an airport, it's a forum...


    And i never said if you don't do this, or if you do that, i just said i'm planning to invade america.. If I had made a joke about invading iran, no one would of cared.. Actually, i could of seriously talked about invading iran and no one would of cared...
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    cough this isn't an airport, it's a forum...


    And i never said if you don't do this, or if you do that, i just said i'm planning to invade america.. If I had made a joke about invading iran, no one would of cared.. Actually, i could of seriously talked about invading iran and no one would of cared...
    What does this have to do with the topic in this thread that YOU started. The admins/mods here take care of one of the most active forums on the internet. If anyone of them or even one of us members feel that a post should not be posted then a judgement needs to be made and at times the post is deleted. Maybe this thread has come to an end with no new related thread comments. I find it interesting how this is the second thread today that has been modded/warned and we have been asked to please keep on topic. Maybe we should.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  9. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    Hey, this is not fair... Either re-put my post or deleted the thread... What you called a "threat" was joke, and in that joke i was making a point...

    to all those who didn't see it, i was pretending to be a Cuban terrorist. (a communist one)..

    anyways, I highly doubt you are going to un-delete my comment, so please close down the thread..
    Okay.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions