Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanS View Post
    Sarcasm fails you.
    But logic brings me success. And I wasn't being sarcastic.

But there you go again with the "ad hominem" error. You really MUST take a logic class before you graduate, especially if you are studying engineering. It was a required core class in my Computer Science program.
    Explicit sense
    Nice deflection, it allows you to feel superior without actually answering his question.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Ok, please back up from the flames everyone or we'll have to shut down this thread, and everyone will have to go to bed without supper.

Thanks!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Ok, please back up from the flames everyone or we'll have to shut down this thread, and everyone will have to go to bed without supper.

Thanks!
    I would just like you to take note of who was accusing the other of living in their parents basement and being a troll. I was happy to keep the argument on actual topics.
    ...... and everyone will have to go to bed without supper.
    LoL
    Logic. IMO it is the root to all true clear thought. I have done my best to teach all my children this idea. And one question I have told them they must ALWAYS ask themselves. If it is not logical then you need to find out more information on the statement and attempt to make a logical decision based on the research. But there is one thing harder still to teach. Pause. One need to pause and think a moment before they react.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!

Thanks!
    +1
    Dad is mad now. Back on point. "Should illegal immigrants be granted constitutional rights? NO!
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    +1
    Dad is mad now. Back on point. "Should illegal immigrants be granted constitutional rights? NO!
    I say no too, even though you guys might think otherwise from my earlier posts in this thread.
    I would just like you to take note of who was accusing the other of living in their parents basement and being a troll. I was happy to keep the argument on actual topics.
    but it turns out I was right. And why would you take offense at such a statement? I didn't say it was bad, I just observed that your thinking is consistent with a theory that you confirmed.

And in terms of your troll-hood, see the definition previously posted. If it walks like a duck...

I hoe the moderators DO shut this thread down. It's a waste of PreCentral resources for a simple trolling game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    You have no idea what my generation is. You also just trampled on the generations that fought and died so that you have the freedom to trample on this country.

And don't assume that a degree in electrical engineering will get you a job in that field. If they see how illogical you are, you will be lucky to get a job as a sanitation engineer.
    And I'm sure the founders trampled on the British government's amazing work. Your ego is too big for you size 55 pants.

Thanks!
    Please shut this down.
    Please shut this down.
    If you don't like speech, shut it down. What a constitutionalists.
    And I'm sure the founders trampled on the British government's amazing work. Your ego is too big for you size 55 pants.
    No, I am not fat, but thanks for the assumption. I'm guessing that you are, since you have no life.

And the founding fathers didn't trample on british institutions like the magne carte, they built on them. What they trampled on was the tyranical rule of a king that believed he was above the law, just like you do.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Please shut this down.
    Done.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456