1.    #1  
    HP Slate vs iPad: specifications and prices ?
    HP Slate to cost $549, have 1.6GHz Atom Z530, 5 hour battery? -- Engadget

HP slate has sd card slot up to 128 GB.??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Way more interested in this now that they've said it'll have a pen and digitizer.

As for the SDXC slot, obviously there aren't any cards that hit that theoretical maximum yet, but they're just saying the reader is capable of that if they release any.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Way more interested in this now that they've said it'll have a pen and digitizer.

As for the SDXC slot, obviously there aren't any cards that hit that theoretical maximum yet, but they're just saying the reader is capable of that if they release any.
    those are good feature and accesorie to have.

yes, there are only 16GB around $40 as far I can see on amazon now.

IMHO these SD manufacturers will come as soon as they can with more capacities. I hope before HP slate launch.

Is there a launch date yet.?

I read something about 4Q 2010 or sooner???
    hp slate runs a *real* os. game over. kabillion apps. full web browsing (including flash). sd slot, hdmi out, usb port. view essentiallly any digital content that possibly exists.

apple should have used mac os instead of iphone os.

i'm fine with a netbook for now but am interested to see where pads go. will wait 6 months for the next gen. intel will start creating cpus specifically for pads if there is a market.

apple will do fine though. they have millions of lemmings willing to give themselves up to brand entrapment.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery