1.    #1  
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Dang.... nevermind the iPad... I want that blender!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Cool Ipad, can definitely multi-task now!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    iSmoothie
    That's great! I was reading a newspaper article about the ipad launch. The article said the "will it blend" guys were in line and bought 2!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    While I'm no fan of Apple and the Ipad... I think putting a piece of technology in a blender is just plain stupid.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    While I'm no fan of Apple and the Ipad... I think putting a piece of technology in a blender is just plain stupid.
    excellent advertising for blendtec tho! probably pays for itself.
  8.    #8  
    I had an evil sense of satisfaction watching that ipad first split in half, and then blended. I was smiling the whole time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MP715 View Post
    I had an evil sense of satisfaction watching that ipad first split in half, and then blended. I was smiling the whole time.
    I know how you feel, Its nothing except a larger itouch and even then its 1/2 as useful.
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Dang.... nevermind the iPad... I want that blender!
    LOL... showed the vid to my wife and she says " where can we get that blender?"
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Such a waste!!!! But +1 on the blender.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Oh yes.... that was amazing. Brings me back to a Tosh.0 episodes a couple weeks ago.

Apple sends Daniel Tosh an iPad early... I don't know if I should spoil it. Let's just say golf club. Oops. ;D