Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    ROFL....okay....so let me get this straight....the "N" word has gotten to the point where it is worse than being labeled "H" like? You do remember what "H" did, right? You aren't like some folks who think the Concentration camps were not real, are you? So yes, we do disagree on that one. I mean, blacks call blacks "N"s rather frequently, so it can't be that bad....can it? Apparently, blacks are the only ones that can say that word out loud. The funny thing is....whether you say the real word or you say "N"....we all know what it is....it's not like it's really being hidden. Of course, we also can't say the "H" word in here any more.....I still don't get what the that is all about. Could one of you moderators explain that? I mean good grief....how old are you guys?
    Yes, it is worse. As I said, one is hyperbole. Seen any concentration camps around, either under Bush or Obama? Only a true moron would compare either president with the H leader. Yes, that is different than racism, and you can wimp out all you want about what blacks call other blacks. You live in the south, so try being honest, because you've seen lots of racism....just like in this link:

Racist Voicemail Left For Congressman John Lewis - dtpollard947's Video - BlackPlanet.com

Racism is an attack on someone based on the color of their skin, not their "policies".
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    I still don't get what the that is all about. Could one of you moderators explain that? I mean good grief....how old are you guys?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/of...ensorship.html

There is nothing more a mod can say about filtered words other than the link above. So do not shout out in the forums; 'why?'
    The mods didn't set up the filters and the mods can't remove the filters.

This will be the second/third time the mods have been attacked with comments like; 'how old are you?' 'you're a prude if these words offend you.'

I will repeat; the mods have absolutely nothing to do with filters.

Go above our heads. We won't be offended, because we have nothing to do with the filters.

So here is the Public Warning to all, and especially you who frequent these forums - Do not shout out in the forums; 'why?'.
    Do not start a thread asking; 'why?'. Do not reply to this post; 'why?'. Do not PM a mod; 'why?'.

-Berd
    Just call me Berd.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123