Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Whos make these AIDS vaccines? Bayer, one of the companies in his families portfolio. I'm sure he'll be get some kind of kick back for his "appearance" in Africa. Everything he did was in the "interest" of his companies and cabinet. Trying to call the devil a nice guy. C'mon son, get the f*** outta here with that......
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkoont View Post
    Whos make these AIDS vaccines? Bayer, one of the companies in his families portfolio. I'm sure he'll be get some kind of kick back for his "appearance" in Africa. Everything he did was in the "interest" of his companies and cabinet. Trying to call the devil a nice guy. C'mon son, get the f*** outta here with that......
    Whew good thing everyone else who does humanitarian stuff isn't in it for the money at all.. Now I dont have to wonder about any other charities or people who advocate helping others. Thanks.

Uh by the way I own stock in Bayer. Am I just a demon or can I be the devil too?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Uh by the way I own stock in Bayer.
    Who doesn't?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Who doesn't?
    Shall we agree to meet for beers in hell?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    And GW Bush will be yalls waitress. Yes, I meant to say waitress.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    ok well **** bush!!! Seriously I don't care what you guys seem to think he did right. Look up the north american union, then look up the amero.. After you do that tell me what you think of him then. The american public is stupid and blinded by false news. He is a person who is only out for himself and the better of his family, not me or you!! And what's 4 billion a year compared to the amount of money wasted on planes, bombs, boats, ammo, HUMAN LIVES..
    The rest of us are idiots and you've found all of the answers. Right.

Dude, you've fallen into a hoax. Get a grip.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    ok well **** bush!!! Seriously I don't care what you guys seem to think he did right. Look up the north american union, then look up the amero.. After you do that tell me what you think of him then. The american public is stupid and blinded by false news. He is a person who is only out for himself and the better of his family, not me or you!! And what's 4 billion a year compared to the amount of money wasted on planes, bombs, boats, ammo, HUMAN LIVES..
    davidra....you always point to crazy right wingers for us to claim....can you claim this one?
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    davidra....you always point to crazy right wingers for us to claim....can you claim this one?
    I suppose the most pertinent response would be something like:

Don't paint all progressives with the same brush. Many are law-abiding citizens who just want the best for their country. The fact that we show up armed at Town Hall meetings and disrupt them, use racist terms, spit on legislators and hold racist signs by no means is reflective of all progressives.

Oh...oops. I forgot. While we do throw an occasional egg, we don't come armed to town hall meetings, hold racist signs, and disrupt reasoned discourse. My bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Shall we agree to meet for beers in hell?
    Sounds good to me. It should be nice and cold.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Why the heck are you calling KAM out?
    Does he really bother you that much?
    Perhaps his logical, well thought out replies struck a nerve?
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    BTW. Has anyone noticed how pleasant it's been around here recently? Can't exactly put my finger on why, but it seems like there's something missing....Oh, yeah. KAM. Go figure.
    And I was just about to say something nice about you, davidra! LOL!!!

The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    And I was just about to say something nice about you, davidra! LOL!!!

Please...there are some things that can't happen.
    Although I guess this thread suggests that maybe I shouldn't be so definitive....;-)
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Why the heck are you calling KAM out?
    Does he really bother you that much?
    Perhaps his logical, well thought out replies struck a nerve?
    No, it can't be that.
    I suppose the most pertinent response would be something like:

Don't paint all progressives with the same brush. Many are law-abiding citizens who just want the best for their country. The fact that we show up armed at Town Hall meetings and disrupt them, use racist terms, spit on legislators and hold racist signs by no means is reflective of all progressives.

Oh...oops. I forgot. While we do throw an occasional egg, we don't come armed to town hall meetings, hold racist signs, and disrupt reasoned discourse. My bad.
    You apparently didn't see the youtube video recently of the always calm and respectful Maxine Waters, huh? She is actually quite typical....when Republicans voice their opinion they are horrible and need to be shut down but when Maxine leads chants about Bush being a "liar", well, that is perfectly fine. It's an amazing double standard that you seem perfectly fine with.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  15.    #35  
    You apparently didn't see the youtube video recently of the always calm and respectful Maxine Waters, huh? She is actually quite typical....when Republicans voice their opinion they are horrible and need to be shut down but when Maxine leads chants about Bush being a "liar", well, that is perfectly fine. It's an amazing double standard that you seem perfectly fine with.

Nope, you're right, I haven't seen it. So does she carry a gun at this protest? Maybe spit on a congressman, or call Bush a honkey or a cracker? Threaten him with a hangman's noose? Cause if she did that, that would be a double standard. Guess it kind of depends on how you define "protest".
    Nope, you're right, I haven't seen it. So does she carry a gun at this protest? Maybe spit on a congressman, or call Bush a honkey or a cracker? Threaten him with a hangman's noose? Cause if she did that, that would be a double standard. Guess it kind of depends on how you define "protest".
    By carrying a gun, are you referring to the CNN report where they reported someone carrying a gun at one of those crazy white wing protests? Oh....I guess you saw it ended up being a black guy carrying the gun? Or how about the black guy at another rally who was selling flags and got beat up by several Union thugs. Are you referring to that? Go find the video of CONGRESS woman Waters leading a "Bush is a liar" chant and telling them (democrats) to march on DC to protest. Or is it okay if we have our representatives leading such protests, but just not the people? As for calling Bush a "honkey or a cracker", is that worse than calling him the German "H" word? (can't type that word in here for some reason...go figure?) Because yes, we have pictures and videos of many democrats calling Bush that word. You can come up with all kinds of ways to defend democrats bashing Bush....but it is just plain racist if Republicans say anything negative about Obama. Pretty insane.

17.    #37  
    By carrying a gun, are you referring to the CNN report where they reported someone carrying a gun at one of those crazy white wing protests? Oh....I guess you saw it ended up being a black guy carrying the gun? Or how about the black guy at another rally who was selling flags and got beat up by several Union thugs. Are you referring to that? Go find the video of CONGRESS woman Waters leading a "Bush is a liar" chant and telling them (democrats) to march on DC to protest. Or is it okay if we have our representatives leading such protests, but just not the people? As for calling Bush a "honkey or a cracker", is that worse than calling him the German "H" word? (can't type that word in here for some reason...go figure?) Because yes, we have pictures and videos of many democrats calling Bush that word. You can come up with all kinds of ways to defend democrats bashing Bush....but it is just plain racist if Republicans say anything negative about Obama. Pretty insane.

You don't see a difference between saying someone has a leadership style like the leader of the Third Reich, and calling somebody the N word? Really? I do. I consider one to be hyperbole, the other to be racist.

When representatives on the house floor call one another "baby killers" and yell out at the president of the United States that he is a liar, I think having a congress person participate in a protest in public seems reasonable to me.
    This is a common mental defect of the left. To assume conservatives are not compassionate. Most are, but they do no support forced charity, welfare, or wealth redistribution. It's actually very interesting, if you ask most Obama supporters how much they gave to charity it barely tops 1%, while conservatives clock in at over 7% despite already being taxed at much higher rates.
    You don't see a difference between saying someone has a leadership style like the leader of the Third Reich, and calling somebody the N word? Really? I do. I consider one to be hyperbole, the other to be racist.

When representatives on the house floor call one another "baby killers" and yell out at the president of the United States that he is a liar, I think having a congress person participate in a protest in public seems reasonable to me.
    ROFL....okay....so let me get this straight....the "N" word has gotten to the point where it is worse than being labeled "H" like? You do remember what "H" did, right? You aren't like some folks who think the Concentration camps were not real, are you? So yes, we do disagree on that one. I mean, blacks call blacks "N"s rather frequently, so it can't be that bad....can it? Apparently, blacks are the only ones that can say that word out loud. The funny thing is....whether you say the real word or you say "N"....we all know what it is....it's not like it's really being hidden. Of course, we also can't say the "H" word in here any more.....I still don't get what the that is all about. Could one of you moderators explain that? I mean good grief....how old are you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by NathanS View Post
    This is a common mental defect of the left. To assume conservatives are not compassionate. Most are, but they do no support forced charity, welfare, or wealth redistribution. It's actually very interesting, if you ask most Obama supporters how much they gave to charity it barely tops 1%, while conservatives clock in at over 7% despite already being taxed at much higher rates.
    You got that right.....Mr. "it's Patriotic to pay taxes", VP Biden....earned about $2.4 million over the 10 years prior to becoming VP....and he donated about $10k to charities during that time....seriously....$10,000? For some reason it has gotten harder to find the actual tax returns....they used to pop up quite easily....but here is something from USA Today from a couple of years ago:

Biden gave average of $369 to charity a year - USATODAY.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast