Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    did the same thing happen to you with your post counts here at precentral lol j/k dude that sucks big ball, you should call them or send them a nasty email. what a way to treat such a loyal fan of theirs IMO
    :-D Yes, Precentral banned for a few seconds. Then they found out I voted, and I was brought back with open arms!!
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by PHANTOM_PAIN View Post

    Sick of all the Apple news? We're here for you! -- Engadget
    engadget.com/2010/04/02/sick-of-all-the-apple-news-were-here-for-you/4#comments




    Here is one of the posts that I managed to save, it had 6 comments. The comments were deleted shortly after mine.


    There really isn't any other product\company that gets as much hype as Apple on Engadget. No matter how good or bad their product is. There is other "gadget" news to cover. I am sick of seeing it. I should not have use Engadgets blocker (engadget.com/exclude/Apple/rss.xml) Engadget. Grant it, it is not nearly as bad as Gizmodo. However, last time I checked these was TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog). TUAW is your Blog site for Apple releated products. Why is there no coverage in there? I should see more coverage in TUAW than the Engadget home page. When I visit Joystick.com I see video game news, that is not on the Engadget home page. I bet you we will not see the same type of coverage for the HP Slate. We didn't see it for the N1, Palm Pre, Win7, or other devices that changes how we use tech. This just help fuel Apples success, and makes other better products struggle. There has not been one day this week that Engadget has gone without posting something about the IPad most of the time there has been several posts. People do not just visit your site to see one product. There are many other sites we can get our daily fix. We are suppose to visit this site to get our daily feed of tech. I dare anyone to find a non Apple product that has gotten the same amount of coverage on Engadget two weeks before release. Does Engadget get kick backs from Apple for all these posts?
    I was referring to this.

    Listen, I'm not saying what they did is right. What matters most is that it's a private site. No one really has a right to free speech. If the mods there don't like what you are saying, they can just delete it.
  3. #23  
    C-c-combo Breaker!
  4.    #24  
    I am more upset they deleted my posts, What is the point on have "This comment has been down-ranked into oblivion". I have never been down-ranked. I have been contributing to their blog for over a year. I registered when the Lenovo S10 netbook came out. Lenovo also posted the wrong specs. People were having issues ordering from Lenovo's site, and over the phone.

    I found a way to get $60 off from Lenovo's web site. I posted it on Engadget, and have been contributing to ever since.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    C-c-combo Breaker!
    LOL! I wasn't expecting that at all...
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I was referring to this.

    Listen, I'm not saying what they did is right. What matters most is that it's a private site. No one really has a right to free speech. If the mods there don't like what you are saying, they can just delete it.
    I understand. To delete my whole history of every post!! Really?
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    LOL! I wasn't expecting that at all...
    Best video game of all time. Ultraaaa Combo!!!!
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by PHANTOM_PAIN View Post
    I am more upset they deleted my posts, What is the point on have "This comment has been down-ranked into oblivion". I have never been down-ranked. I have been contributing to their blog for over a year. I registered when the Lenovo S10 netbook came out. Lenovo also posted the wrong specs. People were having issues ordering from Lenovo's site, and over the phone.

    I found a way to get $60 off from Lenovo's web site. I posted it on Engadget, and have been contributing to ever since.
    Engadget can just be kinda sketchy at times. I've been getting sick of the flood of ipad posts too... It's amazing how much hype that thing is getting.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by PHANTOM_PAIN View Post
    I understand. To delete my whole history of every post!! Really?
    Yea, them deleting everything you ever posted there does seem a bit excessive... Looks like they are really starting to crack down on commenters who don't agree with what they are saying
  10. #30  
    <<moved>>
    Just call me Berd.
  11. #31  
    <<Flame posts deleted - Thread reopened>>

    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Guidelines
    Personal Attacks - Do not flame, insult, or post a personal attack against another. Be courteous, not rude. Do not troll or respond to trolls. Posters adding on to the same flaming or insulting post can earn the same infraction.
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions