1.    #1  
    United Blood Services/Arizona High School Blood Drive Challenge

My school is video #5, Notre Dame Preparatory. Please vote, they do not send you an email they just want to confirm it is only one vote per person. I would greatly appreciate it! Winners go to a D-Backs game and present it to the fans.
    is that the link I'm game.... APRIL FOOLS Ha ha
    done number 4 right................naw number 5 i mean
    Voted... now I expect a ticket to the game if you win!
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  5.    #5  
    Thanks everyone I really appreciate it!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    voted
    Hey Schmid7y maybe to motivate some people you offer a favor for a favor. vote each vote you need to thank them, even exchange lol. but then again it may be a bad idea. i mean what if you have like 200 votes or something then you have to thank 200 people and it may get ugly lol
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    Hey Schmid7y maybe to motivate some people you offer a favor for a favor. vote each vote you need to thank them, even exchange lol. but then again it may be a bad idea. i mean what if you have like 200 votes or something then you have to thank 200 people and it may get ugly lol
    Hmmm, would that be against the rules? If not I may just do that, but a lot of people would just say "I voted" and I have no way to confirm that. I want people to do this out of the goodness of their hearts