Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    I was in J&R Muscic World yesturday in NYC and I was playing around with the G4 and the iMAC and stuff...and I think I'm going to get one! Are they great or what? Who likes em' and who doesn't?
  2. #2  
    I'm the Mac Daddy, that little kid from the band Kris Cross is Daddy Mac.
    I like Apple computers, though. I was curious, so I sold my PC and got two Macs, it's working for me so far.
  3. #3  
    Originally posted by dampeoples
    I'm the Mac Daddy, that little kid from the band Kris Cross is Daddy Mac. [...]
    No, one of them was Daddy Mack, and the other was the Mack Daddy.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  4.    #4  
    Peoples...which MAC do you have? THe iMAC, the G4, iBook?
  5. #5  
    Originally posted by Toby
    No, one of them was Daddy Mack, and the other was the Mack Daddy.
    Shoot...I'll have to just be plain old 'dampeoples'
  6. #6  
    Originally posted by Evan
    Peoples...which MAC do you have? THe iMAC, the G4, iBook?
    I've got last years SE iMac (700MHz G3) and a 12' G3 iBook
  7. #7  
    They're all good...it all depends on what, specifically, you need to do with you computer.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
  8.    #8  
    I agree. I really want to get into digital photography, rippin' CDs to MP3, making home movies, etc. And from what I've heard the MACs are the best at doing it.
  9. #9  
    Originally posted by Evan
    I agree. I really want to get into digital photography, rippin' CDs to MP3, making home movies, etc. And from what I've heard the MACs are the best at doing it.
    I cannot really testify, I did all those except movies on my Compaq, and it was slow. I was working with 466MHz and 64MB of memory, though.
    When I got the Mac, I got a faster machine and updated to the maximum memory on the iMac and added 256MB to the iBook (intending to add full 512, but was told wrong by salesman, it has 1 memory slot, not 2 like the Powerbooks)

Posting Permissions