1.    #1  
    I was in J&R Muscic World yesturday in NYC and I was playing around with the G4 and the iMAC and stuff...and I think I'm going to get one! Are they great or what? Who likes em' and who doesn't?
    I'm the Mac Daddy, that little kid from the band Kris Cross is Daddy Mac.
    I like Apple computers, though. I was curious, so I sold my PC and got two Macs, it's working for me so far.
    Originally posted by dampeoples
    I'm the Mac Daddy, that little kid from the band Kris Cross is Daddy Mac. [...]
    No, one of them was Daddy Mack, and the other was the Mack Daddy.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  4.    #4  
    Peoples...which MAC do you have? THe iMAC, the G4, iBook?
    Originally posted by Toby
    No, one of them was Daddy Mack, and the other was the Mack Daddy.
    Shoot...I'll have to just be plain old 'dampeoples'
    Originally posted by Evan
    Peoples...which MAC do you have? THe iMAC, the G4, iBook?
    I've got last years SE iMac (700MHz G3) and a 12' G3 iBook
    They're all good...it all depends on what, specifically, you need to do with you computer.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
  8.    #8  
    I agree. I really want to get into digital photography, rippin' CDs to MP3, making home movies, etc. And from what I've heard the MACs are the best at doing it.
    Originally posted by Evan
    I agree. I really want to get into digital photography, rippin' CDs to MP3, making home movies, etc. And from what I've heard the MACs are the best at doing it.
    I cannot really testify, I did all those except movies on my Compaq, and it was slow. I was working with 466MHz and 64MB of memory, though.
    When I got the Mac, I got a faster machine and updated to the maximum memory on the iMac and added 256MB to the iBook (intending to add full 512, but was told wrong by salesman, it has 1 memory slot, not 2 like the Powerbooks)