Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. KAM1138
    Hello everyone,

Here's a video I found interesting, I hope no one else has posted it yet. I'm sure everyone here will be eager to apply the same sort of "reasoning" here that they have in regards to Tea Party folks.

Remember when "dissent" was perfectly reasonable, and nothing--not even musings about "killing someone" were highlighted as "calls to violence"? Remember when calling people "****s" was acceptable as apple pie?

Check out these Gems.

Be sure to watch the very end.

Now, of course if I were a dishonest, propagandist I would use this "evidence" to damn all people of that political leaning--exactly as many people here have done. These people are kooks, plain and simple, and represent only themselves--a position WAY too honest to be accepted by propagandists. Unfortunately, people here, in the media and in political circles are so afraid of PEACEFUL dissent, that they must slander EVERYONE that disagrees with them.

Let the hypocrisy begin, but I won't be humoring it any longer.

KAM
    Wow, 5 stars. Great find!

Now if people would just wake up and see that our leaders are selected not elected, we might get somewhere.

Great video!!! I just hope that the neo-liberals in here watch the whole video....
    Last edited by notaphonegeek; 03/31/2010 at 02:12 PM.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Quote Originally Posted by KAM1138 View Post
    ...clip...I won't be humoring it any longer.
    KAM
    I have always appreciated your well informed, balanced comments.
    I have changed my view on certain matters because of your posts.

So don't think you are just 'humoring' everyone.

I will watch as soon as I get a break.
    Just call me Berd.
    Comparing H-itler to Bush is ridiculous. Both sides of the American political spectrum have their nutters; be they holistic tree huggers or raciest Christian wack-jobs.

Bush is a gigantic certified tool but he wasn't responsible for the genocide of millions of people nor were his federal fiscal polices like that of H-itler. Even Bush deserves more respect than that.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Seems like a straightforward formula...

Against George Bush = Patriotic
    Against Barack Obama = Racist
    Last edited by Habious; 03/31/2010 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Oops - spelt a werd rong
    Quote Originally Posted by Habious View Post
    Seems like a straightforward formula...

Against George Bush = Patriotic
    Against Barack Obama = Racist
    Yeah, very thoughtful. I don't know anybody who supported Obama that thinks that everyone that voted against him was racist. Just a whole lot more than voted for him.
    These same dumocrats calling for a rise to arms probably support strict gun control lol. I would love a follow-up with these same people on what they think about Obama's continuation of some of W's policies in war, Gitmo etc. Hell if I am not mistaken, Obama has stepped up drone attacks among other things.

But in reality these are the fringe who are pretty similar to the fringe on the right, both sides are complete nutballs
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    Yeah, very thoughtful. I don't know anybody who supported Obama that thinks that everyone that voted against him was racist. Just a whole lot more than voted for him.
    Actually, I've caught soundbytes as recently as last week pointing to the TP to be based in racism.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Yup....just us hicks here in the South, huh? We is all racists. Dang....where's my Confederate Flag (oops, forgot, I don't own one).
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Quote Originally Posted by KAM1138 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Here's a video I found interesting, I hope no one else has posted it yet. I'm sure everyone here will be eager to apply the same sort of "reasoning" here that they have in regards to Tea Party folks.

Remember when "dissent" was perfectly reasonable, and nothing--not even musings about "killing someone" were highlighted as "calls to violence"? Remember when calling people "****s" was acceptable as apple pie?

Check out these Gems.

Be sure to watch the very end.

Now, of course if I were a dishonest, propagandist I would use this "evidence" to damn all people of that political leaning--exactly as many people here have done. These people are kooks, plain and simple, and represent only themselves--a position WAY too honest to be accepted by propagandists. Unfortunately, people here, in the media and in political circles are so afraid of PEACEFUL dissent, that they must slander EVERYONE that disagrees with them.

Let the hypocrisy begin, but I won't be humoring it any longer.

KAM
    Great find. Way to go KAM. I'm glad that you had time to hunt that down. I hope you posted it in the "healthcare" thread so you can demand some denouncing and crow eating.

Also, remember to stop over on the PreCentral home page and vote for the Pre+ today against the HTC-HD2

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Priceless. You'll note that the guy talking about "killing somebody" was a Democrat, carrying a Kerry/Edwards sign. Doesn't seem like part of a fringe group to me.
    Hey Liberals, here is another opportunity for you to hate on the tea party. Here is a radio host that opposes Obamacare, he is supportive of the tea party protests, is from Georgia, and all of that makes him CLEARLY a racist.

The best soundbite from this guy is that Liberals always use the "SIN" strategy to argue with conservatives. SIN stands for:

S. Switch subjects
    I. Ignore the facts
    N. Namecalling

Check out this site, and consider joining his HITM movement (Herman's Intelligent Thinkers Movement) so you can spy on these guys and report back on the whacky stuff he says. You can even tune in to his radio broadcast over the web to listen to him every weekday evening:

http://www.hitm.brookswebsolutions.com/home.html
    Hi,

Sometimes I like to hear what other pre/pixi owners think about certain topics. ****** might come up in conversation.

Blocking his name is pretty much like trying to argue three wrongs making one right.

Makes Ben feel stupid and sad.

peace.
    hmmmm lololol fringe elements gotta love em.. but i will give em this. they owned up to which side and which group they belonged to.. or believed they belonged to.... lolol
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Yup....just us hicks here in the South, huh? We is all racists. Dang....where's my Confederate Flag (oops, forgot, I don't own one).

Seeing as there was no mention of the south, I wonder why you brought it up? Could it be you're projecting?
    Seeing as there was no mention of the south, I wonder why you brought it up? Could it be you're projecting?
    No...you just love to point out about that racist town you hang out in where all the whites voted for Bush and I guess the blacks voted for Obama? Heck...are blacks even allowed in that thar town? Anyway...just having some fun with ya.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Hypocrisy abound on both sides of the aisle, only a partisan hack would say otherwise
    I have not watched the video as I cannot stream videos at school. I get the basic of the thread though. It seems as though there seems to be this dynamic that if 'the other side makes inflammatory statements, then it justifies mine'. I believe that any inflammatory statements or violent behavior need to be checked, especially by those 'on that side' as it diminishes the message at large. Whether it is breaking windows at a WTO protest or throwing bricks through a congressperson's office, it all needs to be condemned. Freedom of speech is not absolute!! I find it sad that we have people on both sides engaged in this pointless ****ing contest. Our country didn't fall into this malaise mysteriously since Obama took office. We had 8 years of GOP rule that has contributed to this slide. Bottom line is that both parties are really just arms of one party, the corporate party. The system is broken and any duopoly that is pulled along by corporate interests is not a democracy!!! Wake up people!!
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    When a democratic protester spits on a republican congressman because of a vote, then come talk to me.

I see a big difference between that video and the videos of tea-partiers. The tea-partiers are always screaming, using racist and derogatory terms...whereas these people just seem to be standing around protesting in a calm manner, just trying to let other see what they believe.

I have no problem with tea partiers who want to hold signs and have a non-violent protest. But most of the time it seems like they are trying to FORCE others to agree with them.

I do have a problem when they scream at people, make violent gestures, spit on people, and so forth. to me, thats a big difference. Maybe not to you.
    Last edited by piaband; 04/01/2010 at 10:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    No...you just love to point out about that racist town you hang out in where all the whites voted for Bush and I guess the blacks voted for Obama? Heck...are blacks even allowed in that thar town? Anyway...just having some fun with ya.
    I clearly affirm the fact that it is an unusual area/county, but the fact is that there are no blacks living in this town and a very few living in the entire county. It is very very unusual to see blacks around, and it wasn't very long ago that they were very uncomfortable to be there. And some still are. Let me put it this way....in the county seat, one black state representative was driving through, stopped at a restaurant on a major highway, and was told he had to sit in the back room. This was in 2007. He sued the restaurant.

OTOH there are counties in Florida in some rural areas that are predominantly black (Gadsden County, west of Tallahassee, is an example).

I just use that county as an example of what exists in our country today. It is sad, but it exists.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast