1.    #1  
    Apple sued over multitouch patent

Hilarious and serious

Apple sued over multitouch patent - Business - News
    lol
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Lololol
    LMAO to funny
    Way funny..
    lol
    hahahahah Now that is funny
    irony at it's best.. God I hope the win... (yes i.m willing to see the pre take a hit as long as apple takes a bigger won...)

alright, I was bluffing.. Still funny though..
    What goes around, comes back around. Now apple is gonna get shafted raw.
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    i'd like to know the real specifics of the patent. They're giving a way dumbed down version. Wouldn't it be worst if they went for google and palm after they succeeded? I wonder how much hardware and coding has to differentiate before it's not 'patent infringement'.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by SDash View Post
    i'd like to know the real specifics of the patent. They're giving a way dumbed down version. Wouldn't it be worst if they went for google and palm after they succeeded? I wonder how much hardware and coding has to differentiate before it's not 'patent infringement'.
    IMHO all about multitouch gestures The serious thing is that the infringement sued about is over patents registered in China and apparently before Apple in the US, and the claim was made in China and requesting the Commerce authorities not to allow Chinese manufacturers to export Apple products to the US.

I donīt now if Google or Palm got a license from them already or there is another kind of different interest by other company, maybe HTC (China)is on it, in the back. Remenber they were sued by Apple and then viceversa.

How this will end? Would be interesting to know.
    Wow... all sorts of Patent suits flying around... it will be interesting to see where all the feces lands after it hits the fan.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz