1.    #1  
    Anyone else ****ed about Microsoft dropping the ball with the map pack for MW2? The whole system is on crack because of the release and update. I need to digitally kill someone right now!!
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    I don't know I read about it and they acted like it was awesome. My daughter cfacked my mw2 in hald but luckily it happened on the same day I got the way more awesome bc2 on the same day, so I don't even get to play the new mp for myself.
    i tryd playin earlia once the map pak was released and due 2 the amount of ppl trying 2 dwnload the map pak i had loads of errors kikin me out of games and not even lettin me find a game,the servers are getting a hammerin so ile jst leave it a few days b4 trying 2 play again
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    every other game is working except for MW2, it's the map pack fault
    Quote Originally Posted by stevealaniz View Post
    Anyone else ****ed about Microsoft dropping the ball with the map pack for MW2? The whole system is on crack because of the release and update. I need to digitally kill someone right now!!
    The game isn't made by Microsoft. I am not mad cause I am not buying the map pack, too busy enjoying Bad Company 2
    Quote Originally Posted by joshewah View Post
    The game isn't made by Microsoft. I am not mad cause I am not buying the map pack, too busy enjoying Bad Company 2

+1

... And Borderlands ....
    i tried earlier today and it was working fine
    So considering the last few people expressed their opinions clearly and in English am I to assume 3/4 MW players are unable to communicate, as a rule of thumb? I can't even imagine what live chat would be like.

And I would imagine problems with downloading will quickly subside, it is only a map pack on an fps, it's not like downloading a day late will put you far behind everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    So considering the last few people expressed their opinions clearly and in English am I to assume 3/4 MW players are unable to communicate, as a rule of thumb? I can't even imagine what live chat would be like.

And I would imagine problems with downloading will quickly subside, it is only a map pack on an fps, it's not like downloading a day late will put you far behind everyone else.
    Yeah, you assume correctly. Oh man, you have no idea how bad it is on pretty much all of XBox Live. It's terrible.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    We PS3 games are laughing sooo hard that it hurts...!!! LOL..!! Thanks for beta testing the MW2 map pack!
    Ever heard the Free PS3 rooms? Wow.

xboxlive has cleaned up a little. There is an option to mute, and avoid players.

you can't get away from the 10 year old chatter on ps network.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by joshewah View Post
    I do notice the "Infinity Ward" logo every time I play the game, but thanks for the heads up. What Microsoft is responsible for is making sure that the release wouldn't overload their servers and practically freeze a lot features that customers are paying for.

BC2 is a great game in a lot of ways, but not geared to an average online player, imo. Bigger maps and longer matches are a serious gamers dream, especially when strategy is key to winning, but doesn't appeal to a kid who wants get 30 kills in 3 minutes.

I'm excited to see if Winmo 7 is gonna nail a smooth integration of xbox live in the os, but having doubts after today.
  13. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I've always been a big fan of the whole battlefield series, so bc2 wasn't an exception. When it came out all my mw2 friends gave it a go, about half of them went back, the two games are just a lot more different then they seem.
    Nah, here's what sucks-- I download the map pack and start playing with a group of buddies only to find that the new maps apparently aren't enabled for regular Team Deathmatch. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? Why would they not put the new maps into rotation on the most popular mode? Makes no sense. So basically I played for a couple hours tonight and still haven't seen any of the maps I payed for. (I don't really play any other game modes.)
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Battlefield is great, but Breach coming soon to Xbox Live looks amazing!

Made by experience military veterans, they really want you to have the mind-set of tactic shooting.

You can no longer just go out into the open as a lone wolf, snipers are identified instantly after a shot or two (no more camping), deteriorating environment (different from battlefield's destructible environment), debris from explosions WILL kill you!

Check it out! First Look: Atomic Games' Breach - G4tv.com
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I d/led the new map pack but actually have not tried it yet. I've been back playing forza 3 again. Waiting for the map pack to come out on my ps3 and we'll see if its any better. By the way anybody try Final Fantasy 13 yet? I have it for the ps3 and its good.