1.    #1  
    With More Flash, Is Google about to cut the html5 nose to spite Apples face?
    With More Flash, Is Google About To Cut Off The HTML5 Nose To Spite Apple’s Face?

interesting article
    Your right. This is very interesting. After reading it I am left thinking if the partnership is for the gain of Google's money that is to go DIRECTLY after Apple and put the "we are the best and you will do like we want" attitude back in the box. If this is the case I for one hope it works. It seems like Apple is trying to control more of the electronic/software market and Google is attempting to come out with more open standards that allow Google to have big money gains but advance the industry while allowing others to still play.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    yeh, chrome shipping with flash and pdf support, seems odd, I mean 2 seconds to install a plugin, not much of a gain for google...chrome is the only browser i use anyway, but I cant see much advantage to this!!Other than in directly supporting flash, they are giving Apply a huge...

......................//)
    ....................,/../
    .................../..../
    .............//'...'/`
    ........../'/.../..../......./\
    ........('(.......... ~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...

hmmm, I think their are better ways to do this, I mean, android will support flash 10.1, thus giving android tablets a unique selling point over ipads, but with the new html5 capabilies of the ipad, how can google develop their love for html5, without directly aiding apple?Frankly, they cant, and apple will take full advantage of this..just look at the latest html5 gmail client for ipads, not native but still, a good service for apple users, maybe this is how they will get under apples skin...lol, all ipad users using googles services online as they function better than native apple services!!!!lol
    Chrome already has its own Flash plugin that works better than Adobe's. I believe it uses NPAPI instead of the previous plugin model.

You just need to be on the developer channel versions of Chrome, and add --enable-internal-flash to the shortcut when you launch it.