Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    GOP Senators Refusing To Work Past 2PM

In a move not seen since Tommy took his ball and went home after not being able to play, republicans have decided to not debate ANYTHING.

As a "consequence" for passing healthcare reform, republicans have found that throwing a tantrum is the best response.

-upheld meeting on Homeland Security
    -upheld meeting on Afghanistan
    -upheld meeting on terrorist defense tactics
    -upheld meeting on job creation talks
    -upheld meeting on financial reform

How long will it last? Noone knows. Republican temper tantrums have been known to last for months.

Is this how we fix america? Is this how Republicans choose to act when they dont get their way?

Truly astonishing.
  2.    #2  
    Now it is being reported that republican representatives have posted the addresses of democratic representatives online.

Ten democratic reps have reported incidents of violence.

One democratic representative's brother had his fuel lines on his car cut and made into a makeshift bomb that failed to ignite. (the republican representative accidentally posted his brothers address instead of the democratic rep.)
    ....it's the very nature of western politics I'd say.

--edit: The first post, not the second.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  4.    #4  
    refusing to debate anything is politics?

wow, cus here I thought the idea was to solve problems.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Interesting...
    *Crickets chirping*
    I think Democrats have used a version of this before, but I'm not absolutely sure, and I'm too lazy to Google it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimobile View Post

Seems to me the Dems are the ones refusing to solve problems. This is not about patient advocacy but about government control of the people.

Why work with someone who refuses to listen?
  9.    #9  
    Ya, republicans not doing any work is common knowledge I know.

I thought we should all know that they;re holding up serious security issues.

If we have a terrorist attack in the next few months, it can be directly attributed to delaying these important meetings on our security
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderfry View Post
    *Crickets chirping*
    LMAO! Exactly...
    Ya, republicans not doing any work is common knowledge I know.

I thought we should all know that they;re holding up serious security issues.

If we have a terrorist attack in the next few months, it can be directly attributed to delaying these important meetings on our security
    Or the dems negotiating disarmament.

Let them start with the one they just created...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

I wish my boss would let me refuse to work after 2pm
  14.    #14  
    ya, its nice when you get to vote on your own raise, then shorten your work day at the same time.

I heard republicans had a hunting trip planned. Apparently they were hunting pig. They gave sarah palin a 2 hour headstart
    I heard republicans had a hunting trip planned. Apparently they were hunting pig. They gave sarah palin a 2 hour headstart
    As much as I distaste Palin and her GOP ilk you have to ask yourself if you really want to start this war again in another thread.

Opinions are fine but name calling isn't cool.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  16.    #16  
    ya, i do. I'm tired of circular arguments. I'd rather just take cheap shots, have my fun, then let everyone else argue about it.
    hey that might work.... quick someone give Cheney a shotgun and throw something in the bushes behind palin....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.

hehehehehehe
  19.    #19  
    hahahahaha

Man, to me Republicans are the best joke ever. I dont understand why they dont get it?

HAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    I wish my boss would let me refuse to work after 2pm
    Well, we are their bosses and they are not doing what we hired them for, so lets fire their ***** and get some new ones.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast