Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ...who is John Galt?
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimobile View Post
    ya, i do. I'm tired of circular arguments. I'd rather just take cheap shots, have my fun, then let everyone else argue about it.
    Props to you. I think you do that better than almost anyone. And I have found it to be entertaining, for sure!
    I can't wait to finally go to the hospital to have everything checked out and fixed. I'm glad my government decided to make me have health insurance.

U.S.A....U.S.A....U.S.A....

Really though, I pay 2.6% of my income to get health insurance? Does that cover all costs, or would I still have to throw money around at the time?

ignorance is strength
    that is not fair, have they ever worked past 2pm before anyway? You don't get that big from long hours of hard work.
    I'm not sure that anything congress does would qualify for work...

But a work slowdown is a common tactic used by unions all the time. Unless you democrats called for them to be fired when they did that over the years, you have no business getting after the republicans.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimobile View Post
    ya, i do. I'm tired of circular arguments. I'd rather just take cheap shots, have my fun, then let everyone else argue about it.
    Glad you've had your fun.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12