Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerlot View Post
    LOL Owned

That has to sting just a little.

HA HA hA hA han ah ahdsnjalsa' Sorry laughing to hard
    Actually, not at all. As was noted, bumper stickers are meant to be funny. Actually believing Obama wan't born in the US isn't funny, it's sadly pathetic. But I must say, you've not provided much evidence that the republican party ISN'T full of cretins.
    there are dems who think this too people they just dont come out and say it lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    there are dems who think this too people they just dont come out and say it lol
    Show me where.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    I think you will get the same results from brainiacs on the left. You love to take the results of the few and extrapolate that to refer to everyone. Then you must likewise think that all Democrats are cretins.
    Those results (25% of Republicans) seem like "the few" to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    LOL....I gotta think even davidra had to laugh on this one. I do believe the guy has some humor buried somewhere beneath his white coat (unless he loaned it to some of those "doctors" at the Obama meetings).
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Some of those numbers are quite telling, like the birthers one.

The republican leadership needs to get a new message before 2010.
    Yup....ya gotta love the 911 Conspiracy folks. I always find it odd that you liberals love to talk about the birthers, but don't seem at all concerned with the liberal nut jobs that think that Bush knocked down the towers. Heavy sigh....

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Actually....I think Pelosi is the Devil....she has Obama wrapped around her finger.

The difference, of course, is that the left wing crazies aren't (a) half the party, (b) elected officials themselves, and (c) driving the moderates out of their party.

The left fringe is, in other words, still the fringe.
    What would you call someone that was intrusted to do the will of the people and tells the majority that he is going forward with an agenda they don't want? I guess there are other names.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Yup....ya gotta love the 911 Conspiracy folks. I always find it odd that you liberals love to talk about the birthers, but don't seem at all concerned with the liberal nut jobs that think that Bush knocked down the towers. Heavy sigh....
    I don't think you'll see liberal bush/911 percentage believers nearly as high as the conservative birther numbers.

Seriously, conservatives need to take the advice many are uttering and stop petting their foaming at the mouth extreme right and find a more centrist message for the 2010 election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    What would you call someone that was intrusted to do the will of the people and tells the majority that he is going forward with an agenda they don't want? I guess there are other names.
    And yet polls today indicate that more folks think it passing it was a good idea than a bad one. That's not surprising, because a considerable percentage opposed the bill because it wasn't liberal enough.

So now that the "opposed by the people" has been shown to be untrue, what will the right do now, other than contine to delay and distract?
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    What? Nobody posted the Zogby poll showing 42% of Democrats are in the "truther" camp? Including 6% who actually believe the previous administration planned the attacks!

But you guys are right, 42% is nowhere near 45%.
    Last edited by groovy; 03/24/2010 at 12:10 AM.
    obama cannot be the antichrist! Because I am
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    What? Nobody posted the Zogby poll showing 42% of Democrats are in the "truther" camp? Including 6% who actually believe the previous administration planned the attacks!

Released: September 06, 2007
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

"I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenanator View Post
    Released: September 06, 2007
    Are you trying to say they changed their minds?
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    Are you trying to say they changed their minds?
    I am trying to say that it may not be the best of strategies to debate a current poll with one that is from 3 years ago...
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

"I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
    A majority of conspiracy theorists rarely change their minds though. I haven't seen any 2010 Polls on truthers have you? Ilm willing to bet that there hasn't been a new JFK poll either. Does that mean they changed their minds too?
    I honestly thought that Ronald Raygun was the Anti-Christ. I can understand their feelings.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post

And where is the 42%? And wanting to investigate whether or not Bush/Cheney had advance warning about 9/11 and did nothing to prevent the attacks (which was what happened) isn't quite the same thing as saying that Bush wasn't born in the US, or that he was a Muslim. Of course, if you see those kinds of things as similar, I guess that puts you in the birther camp as well...either that, or do you represent the minority view in the republican party?
    Fact is, it doesn't matter anymore. Bush is gone! No one hears about Cindy Sheehan much anymore, but she's still out their protesting the wars. It's just not convenient to post her face all over the news with Bush out of office.

BTW,

Just for discussion since it was brought up, which of the 3 Hawaiian birth Certificates does Obama hold?
    Last edited by cjgem; 03/24/2010 at 09:29 AM.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast