1.    #1  
    dbd is short for dbdoinit, which is short for dannybdoinit, which is long for dbdoinit, which of course, is long for dbd

[deleted by moderator]
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 03/26/2010 at 10:44 AM.
    Name is Ryley and I live in St. Louis, USA.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Xome1983, XO or "Exo" is my alias ME is my initials 1983 is my birth year. The Family just calls me Matt though
    mjkjr is short for something, but I'm not breaking it down on here.

dbd, that etrade character just cracks me up lol
    You really must have pushed his buttons
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    mjkjr is short for something, but I'm not breaking it down on here.

dbd, that etrade character just cracks me up lol
    You really must have pushed his buttons
    LoL, I still don't know what i did!
    I used to only wear Osiris shoes, then I went through a dark phase and it was for the egyptian god of the underworld. now its just a name. the C3 is for my 1980 corvette.
    edit: nevermind, that was dumb.

I own a Maverick Grabber with a 5.0 block in it wrapped in aftermarket goodies.
    sracercelica s for street racer well that is obvious and celica because that was my car. However, that was years ago but I decided to stick with the username on all forums (started with ign forum)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    dbd is short for dbdoinit, which is short for dannybdoinit, which is long for dbdoinit, which of course, is long for dbd

Really that's what it stands for? All this time I thought it stood for dannybeingdanny...
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    edit: nevermind, that was dumb.

I own a Maverick Grabber with a 5.0 block in it wrapped in aftermarket goodies.
    Nice, what year? Got pics?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Mikevember, Mike, Awesomeness.
    SISGO is my gansta name lol.... SISGO mean speed in my country , I have that nickname since I won in a motocross racer .
    Last edited by SISGO; 03/24/2010 at 11:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Nice, what year? Got pics?
    Thanks. It's a 71. I'm midway through restoring it, mostly held up deciding what color it is going to be. Right now I am focusing on finishing the interior and and A/C install. Need to pull the motor out before I do that so I can repaint the engine bay (stupid lacquer!!) Here are a few pics. The taillights are 67 Shelby Mustang.