Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Following some bad news I have decided to say goodbye for now. Things at home are going to get tough very quickly and I will not have the time to dedicate to the forums anymore. It has always been a time consuming hobby for me and I worry that this may be part of the problem.

I have made some good friends here and I am also involved in some projects, so I must also formally disassociate myself with those projects (with the deepest regret).

I wish you all the very best of luck and I'd like to extend my gratitude to every member who has ever helped anyone or said a kind word on the forums, together you guys have made this place the lovely community that it has become.

Seeya on the other side
    SqyArc
    Sorry to hear it. Hope you get things sorted out.
    SqyArc, I hope whatever the problem is works itself out and that you'll be back soon. Good luck!
    Have a nice life..
    Sorry to hear that, hope everything works out.
    hey Dan hope to see ya back some time !!!!! hope everything works out for the best for you , for real !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    take care and good luck! Your insight and opinion will be missed! I hope it all sorts itself out soon!
    hope ur sister gets well soon. thanks for everything
    We will leave a light on. I hope all turns out well.
    Good Luck with life and hope to see you back soon.
    Good luck buddy, hope everything gets better for you soon.
    Good luck and best wishes, hope everything works out for you bro.
    We all hope that things turn out ok for you and we're looking forward to the day you come back.
    Take care.
    You've been most helpful -- thank you for your time. I do hope all gets worked out in your situation!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    You will be welcome upon your return!
    Ditto from me, good luck!
    I hope everything is alright and everything works out , you've been great in this community and your missing spot will be noticed, just want to say thanks for everything you've contributed.
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    good luck
    peace and best of luck to you, and thanks for your contibutions here.
    peace to u
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast