Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1.    #1  
    I'm at the laundromat. Fun, fun, fun.
    Where are you right now? Home, work, a bar.......?
  2. #2  
    I'm trying to find some entertainment for tonight, so I'm getting ready to go to the bar after I finish my burgerking now. Hope it goes well
  3. #3  
    flight club Los Angeles buying shoes
  4. #4  
    thanks for telling me and everyone else you're not home so we can rob you
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    flight club Los Angeles buying shoes
    lol more shoes huh sweet. I wish I had at least a 1/4 of what you have
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    lol more shoes huh sweet. I wish I had at least a 1/4 of what you have
    loll can't live w/o them!
  7. #7  
    jeez thats some shoes lol.....uh im at home !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8. #8  
    At home fine tuning my video surveillance system and cleaning my long guns.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    jeez thats some shoes lol.....uh im at home !
    +1
    3 pair is enogh for me.
  10. #10  
    oh yeah im also rocking the 720 patch on my pre !! and it rocks !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    thanks for telling me and everyone else you're not home so we can rob you
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    At home fine tuning my video surveillance system and cleaning my long guns.
    Sounds like 063_xobx is willing to come by and help test it out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    oh yeah im also rocking the 720 patch on my pre !! and it rocks !!
    Can you pass a link to the thread on that?
  12. #12  
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...1-3-5-1-a.html

    have fun !! it will be out in about a week or so depending on how the testing goes for it !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    [url]

    have fun !! it will be out in about a week or so depending on how the testing goes for it !!
    its going to be out for 1.4 right?
  14. #14  
    Third rock from the sun.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  15. #15  
    update, I'm hung over now but did not get no action, was talking to this one girl at the bar but then she pulled out her iphone,and it had gone downhill from their. What a waste of 4 drinks I invested in her, dame
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    update, I'm hung over now but did not get no action, was talking to this one girl at the bar but then she pulled out her iphone,and it had gone downhill from their. What a waste of 4 drinks I invested in her, dame
  17. #17  
    I'm currently testing out the seating arrangement in the bathroom.
    .
    .
    Not bad, not bad.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    its going to be out for 1.4 right?
    YUP!!

    coming Wednesday... If this has abug that causes all the pre's to mess up, about half the pres out their will need to get exchanged.. (i know it's been tested and it's fine, i'm just saying "if", it would be kinda funny.. Not for me cause my pre would be busted to, but i'm sure someone would find it funny)..
  19. #19  
    It's 5:15 AM. I'm sitting in the kitchen drinking some coffee and making my lunch. Should be leaving soon for yet another 14 hour workday in construction. I'm also going over the job ads in the newspaper lol...
  20. #20  
    I'm making homemade sausages with plenty of sauce in the can.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions