1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

then go download the nobama ap
    The Nobama app is not going to save Palm, so let's be serious. It was Palm's own fault for releasing a phone that is not capable of handling such a powerful, OS. A phone that has such weak build quality and no vision for the future, i.e. slow processor, 256MB ram, and only an 8GB hard drive with no micro sd slot. Let's not forget that the advertising sucked too. So quit blaming our President for everything!
    people just like to have someone to hate. I don't remember the nobush app anywhere...worst president ever. They need to get that nobama app out of the app store. Lets hate the guy trying to fix the issue and forget the guy that put us here.
    Amen!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by glamisfanatic View Post
    So he can bail out palm.
    Haha! Good idea. That commie would probably do it too, if he could nationalize it.
    Quote Originally Posted by emcdonald75 View Post
    The Nobama app is not going to save Palm, so let's be serious. It was Palm's own fault for releasing a phone that is not capable of handling such a powerful, OS. A phone that has such weak build quality and no vision for the future, i.e. slow processor, 256MB ram, and only an 8GB hard drive with no micro sd slot. Let's not forget that the advertising sucked too. So quit blaming our President for everything!
    You Obama folks are sooooo touchy. If you read his brief statement, he didn't say "let's get Obama to bail out Palm because he is to blame". I am about as far away as one can be from being a fan of Obama, but certainly nothing he did can be connected to Palm's likely demise. Now....can you Obama freaks agree that Bush had nothing to do with Palm's woes?
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton