Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would hate yall too if you came to my ciuntry and took over and drained my resources. This happens to every country we (the U.S.) touch. It funny how we all know the evidence and investigation of 9/11 were weak and inconclusive but people are all ready to say yes when something crazy is brought up to so-call protect us, without investigating it.

Bottomline it's just new millenium technics of slavery / tracking.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkoont View Post
    I would hate yall too if you came to my ciuntry and took over and drained my resources. This happens to every country we (the U.S.) touch. It funny how we all know the evidence and investigation of 9/11 were weak and inconclusive but people are all ready to say yes when something crazy is brought up to so-call protect us, without investigating it.

Bottomline it's just new millenium technics of slavery / tracking.
    But didn't 9/11 happen first? Heck, wasn't it in '93 or '94 when they tried to bomb the Trade Center? We could have never put a single foot into any of those countries and they would still want to kill us. Of course, our support of Israel probably doesn't help, but I have no problem with that.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    But didn't 9/11 happen first? Heck, wasn't it in '93 or '94 when they tried to bomb the Trade Center? We could have never put a single foot into any of those countries and they would still want to kill us. Of course, our support of Israel probably doesn't help, but I have no problem with that.
    Hasn't the records shown that the government supplied / trained each one that attacked us? Everybody wants a hero, so why not create the villans. Wag the dog.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12