Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1.    #1  

    I'm a Nerd and I watch anything dealing with Technology. But when I mention that movie, no one seems to know what I'm talking about.

    So has anyone else here seen Pirates Of Silicon Valley? It's a movie about Steve Jobs from Apple and Bill Gates from Microsoft.

    And does it annoy anyone else when someone refers to female cheast implants as "Silicon Implants", instead of the correct "Silicone Implants"?


  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post

    And does it annoy anyone else when someone refers to female cheast implants as "Silicon Implants", instead of the correct "Silicone Implants"?


    it annoys me plenty but it's just like people who call laptops "labtops" not gonna change any time soon
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    it annoys me plenty but it's just like people who call laptops "labtops" not gonna change any time soon

    Yeah I forgot about people calling Laptop's as Labtops! And when people call an "Engine" a "Motor". Or pronouce "N.A.S.A" as "Nassau". Or pronouce "Nuclear" as "Nuglear".*
    I have even heard people refer to "Mobile Phones" as "CB Phones". I guess for after CB Radios.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    Yeah I have even heard people refer to "Mobile Phones" as "CB Phones". I guess for after CB Radios.
    that's a new one for me

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions