1.    #1  
    I won a free trip thru my work to Cabo Del Sol for 5 days and 4 nights at an all inclusive resort! Two years in a row but last year was at Cancun. Has anyone been to Cabo that can recommend any authentic restaurants, sight seeing must do's, etc. 'cuz I've done some looking on the internet and golf's out (wife doesn't play & it's way too expensive), but my wife's into horses so I thought we'd go to one of the stables for a group ride on the beach. I really want to go deep sea fishing but not sure who to trust on that front. Anyone been there that can report their experiences would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

2.    #2  
    Anyone?

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I'll be going in a couple weeks. I can offer some advice when I get back if you haven't already left.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ccano8 View Post
    I'll be going in a couple weeks. I can offer some advice when I get back if you haven't already left.
    That would be awesome. We don't leave until Apr. 16th....by the way, if you haven't checked yet and you're with Sprint they have a really cheap deal you can buy to give you unlimited data while in Mexico for $20 a month and it's prorated by the day so 5 days is $4! And you can buy phone deal for making calls and it's only $4...then it's 69 cents a minute but I figure it's worth it if you have an emergency and need to make a call...hope you have a great time!