1.    #1  
    Twenty highest-radiation cell phones

http://tinyurl.com/yedac4l

PHOTOS
    http://tinyurl.com/ylq9clh
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Just about every phone I have ever been interesting in is on this list.

So, what exactly does this actually mean. 90% of the time my Pixi Plus is in my pocket doing the Exchange ActiveSync and checked my private IMAP account via WIFI. Does that generate a lot of radiation?
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    So, what exactly does this actually mean.
    It means your phone is making you sterile! jk

Interesting results and weird the Pixi is on the list and not not Pre with it. I thought the iPhone would have been on there for sure but it looks like most of them were Motorola brand and BB.
    Everybody wants some!..
    whats up with the curve being mentioned 3 times?
  5.    #5  
    I was wondering which is the most reliable source for this radiation cell phones information, I saw somewhere a different list a few months ago. Anyone have the link.
    And I remember something published on precentral front page a while ago too.

I found one of it:

http://tinyurl.com/yldyzlw

You can find it by brand too, making a click on the left bar
    Last edited by akitayo; 03/17/2010 at 11:03 PM.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    It means your phone is making you sterile! jk
    I could save a lot of money if this really worked.

I guess my question is around when is the phone is emitting serious radiation. I can't imagine WIFI emitting much. Did they come up with the high measurements with using 3G, voice, or what?
    i would think they'd use them all and average it
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Great.

I used the Moto V195 for about 5 years.

I have a headache.

For about 5 years.

Great. What?

Five years.

Moto headache.

I used the V195.. great.

I used a great headache. 195 years.

Great. What?

Headache.
    Quote Originally Posted by jephdood View Post
    Great.

I used the Moto V195 for about 5 years.

I have a headache.

For about 5 years.

Great. What?

Five years.

Moto headache.

I used the V195.. great.

I used a great headache. 195 years.

Great. What?

Headache.
    example of redundancy
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Just about every phone I have ever been interesting in is on this list.

So, what exactly does this actually mean. 90% of the time my Pixi Plus is in my pocket doing the Exchange ActiveSync and checked my private IMAP account via WIFI. Does that generate a lot of radiation?
    For what I have read making some search with google most of the test were made in animals and projected that it could happen in humans also.

Now, the possibilities of some kinds of cancer are there, but the most frequently pain is the headache.

It is an average and donīt indicate what activity with a cellphone, generates more or less radiation.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    However, a distinct link between cell use and stupidity can be documented on the roads of North Carolina daily. Here, all one has to do is watch as one in six drivers fail to follow rules of the road (speed limits, safe lane changes, such red objects as lights or signs) or even trains. It is perfectly acceptable while on the phone to operate a vehicle in motion to the hazard of all other drivers, bikers, pedestrians, and inanimate objects. Yapping in motion may not be illegal, but it is clearly stupid (in our state). Heck, we even have soccer moms parking in front of moving trains, to the sad demise of them and their spawn. While cell radiation does not (yet) have adverse effects on human health, the gray matter's basic functions are clearly compromised while it is in use.